Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> The "I just got banned" club

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Voting:  

Got banned yet?

Voting duration:

Start: 1.07.2010, 16:25

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- Not yet. But I will be banned sooner or later, deservedly or not.

- Yes. I feel special.

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic created : 1.07.2010, 16:25

Last time edited : 6.07.2010, 06:51

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

Dear victims of the newly added blacklist feature, please let us use this place to share our shocking/frustrating/awesome/annoying/etc. experience of getting hit by the ban stick.

May the Goddess Mary, Goddess Lien or Goddess Anna (whichever world you are from) forgive the ban'er or the banned (whoever is at fault). Not precisely

I will begin...

Hi, My name is Ixnad and I got banned for ordering 2000 pieces of clothes.To you   

• Page:
Message list:  

3.07.2010, 03:12

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hahah your the only one To wink Are you only blacklisted for one company or is it all ? 

4.07.2010, 06:14

RockWhiter
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Was there a message indicating no to buy more than xxx units?
If yes, sorry, but... HereI roll! 

5.07.2010, 14:40

Ixnad

casperb
Hahah your the only one To wink Are you only blacklisted for one company or is it all ?

Haha NOW I feel special. I think I was blacklisted by one enterprise.

RockWhiter
Was there a message indicating no to buy more than xxx units?
If yes, sorry, but... HereI roll!

Nope. You just cannot place an order on his/her enterprise from which you are banned. 

5.07.2010, 18:29

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

i was blacklisted in lien and don't know why.  pm'ed the player seeking understanding, got no reply.  can't remember breaking any 'order' rules.. 

7.07.2010, 08:05

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

Thats no good.Not so 

8.07.2010, 12:36

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

ccm_tsang
i was blacklisted in lien and don't know why.  pm'ed the player seeking understanding, got no reply.  can't remember breaking any 'order' rules..

Some people are just not people-people (?... people-person's?). People is not a word that should make up half a sentence, in case anyone was wondering. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> The "I just got banned" club

• Page: