Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> About the Contests for Presidents which are to start on July, 6

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 28.06.2010, 11:35

Last time edited : 30.06.2010, 12:26

JuleBCN

The beginning of the next series of Contests for Presidents is due on July, 6. For most realms these are going to be the first CPs. For this reason the Administration decided to slightly change the requirements for getting into the qualification stage of these specific CPs:

- on Olga all players who have registered within the last 9 months will be able to enter the qualification stage;
- on Mary and Lien all players will be able to participate (if they’ve been playing since the launch of the realm);
- on Anna the CP is not going to happen (due to the lack of the directors ready to participate).

The contest on Vera begins as always, no changes here.

PS Naturally, the players to participate need to have passed all the required preceding stages. We just extended the registration period.

• Page:
Message list:  

5.08.2010, 03:55

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I roll! Maby i can make it with the succes rate as my company been on a low pit when i was on holiday 

5.08.2010, 16:40

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

TradeEmpire
Mike ur not participating?

Visited the contest tab and saw many old players and that i'm listed there with "has dropped out of the contest" so i came to the forum to search for related posts and thats how i found this here.  

It is not good that this important information wasn't an official administration announcement with PM. 

5.08.2010, 17:40

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

JuleBCN
For this reason the Administration decided to slightly change the requirements for getting into the qualification stage of these specific CPs:

- on Mary and Lien all players will be able to participate (if they’ve been playing since the launch of the realm);

PS Naturally, the players to participate need to have passed all the required preceding stages. We just extended the registration period.

i read that to mean:
1) we need to qualify (players joining in the last 6-9 months) OR
2) players who joined since the launch of the realm, which is way before my time.

either way, we need to get qualified, have 10 management Q and logo.

i too was surprised that my name was in mary but has dropped out.

Agree with Mike that there is quite some confusion.  a PM would have helped.

would Admin consider allowing 'late' entrants - those who did 'qualify', but has 'dropped out', but now know if we bought a logo or has 10 management Q (like Mike) can still join the CP?  Fractal didn't think he'd be part of the cp, but he's in the contest now coz he has a logo. 

5.08.2010, 20:14

TradeEmpire
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Yea, I just saw my name, and I had dropped out too. I thought that the msg we got allowed us to participate? or am I getting something wrong 

6.08.2010, 18:36

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

ccm_tsang
Fractal didn't think he'd be part of the cp, but he's in the contest now coz he has a logo.

According to the original post (before edit) to be a participant of CP you had to be a qualified participant of CD. Because of the date restriction I was not eligible for CD, so there was no way I was going to be able to participate in CP.

I am glad it was changed to allow the most ardent supporters of the game to be eligible, but it is only by sheer luck I am still a participant. I got a system message around the time of qualifying informing me that my logo subscription was ending (now 2 days left). I can't help but think most people would have spent the 5 points for a logo for a chance at the CP, if only they'd known about it beforehand.

Up until I got the message saying I had qualified I did not even think there was a chance I could... 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> About the Contests for Presidents which are to start on July, 6

• Page: