Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> $$$ Weekend Money Giveaways - 2 Winners 8/14 $$$

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 26.06.2010, 07:14

Last time edited : 29.10.2011, 10:24

Santa Claus hat The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Company Announcements: sorry - drawings are closed until futher notice

Today Winner(s): FabianG and Bonzoi  
Just predict the last two(2) digits of my company turnover.
Current Prize: $10,000,000,000 Virto
Chances: 1/100
Eligibility: Your asset must be less than 50 bil.
How to play: Just post a number(00 to 99) prior to Mary's daily computer simulation turn.
***Due to back claims (in case of multiple unclaimed winning prizes) which may lead to confusion, from now on winners will have exactly 1 month from the date of announcement to claim the prize(s).

Drawing will take place on Sunday each week. If you guess right you will win the prize. If there are multiple winners, the prize will be divided.
Good luck!
PS. You don't have to post your number everyday. Your latest post will be used in weekly drawing.

Previous Winners: VladTechs, mwaden, gasparpeixoto, Maximkamm, mmm12345, casperb, saveiD, swift_c, Estclm, Monell(3), Chralex(2), george1005(3), Luke092, Ronin710(3), volpir, Antonio_Santos, jamoost, serialkiler, VirtoMA, Killdain(2), Klionheart(3), korova99, Psield(3), wisnuneh(3), rawr, TradeMarc, TradeSystems, spring_onions(2), MOKC, patel091, Tsukiyomi, elguapo9(2), bucew, aurimasdap, Klanzz(2), Rotiahn, natalyplay(2), josemonteiro, mattz15, MrWiech, korova99, Buzeriu, Bonzoi, FabianG, stev2000, paulmichael, Golddisk(2), MegaMogul(2), Chando16, Ashmodean, Botkinz, jamtibaes(2), lotaras, PrimoP, Syvis, paujars and wolfie3556, Tautietis, Volkito, Didick, akosokin(2), rurouni003, hitone, fayes, Merlinomics, laurent77400, stancu6, derekchan, aurumas, Dhalios, Thiras, Dragonknight2, Ad_rem, maatsa, ziburka(2), zyrax(2), totty86steaua(2), Risborg(2), FGA_X(2), Yellow_Melon, Irize, FutureBrands(2), Xyux(2), Action101, Kretze, lexishotter, pbakkum, pratik999, isaacb, jeljiequez, rapiorez, l4vd0, emmanuel92, andrew8forbes, Ralf, Skitzo, JLMonckton, rgoel4, jamtibaes, Fratello, MoneyTank, trinos(2), Monsap(2), P_Mukerji, smelly, Ronennn, ViperGTS, Wimba, MewGull, naifqu, welpje, joseph_rusell, Globalization, BLendbeqiri, Polyron, Mikeymike144, Thessandre, blacksilver , Chralex,  Lena1975, mr_asu, Flensmann, Zartox, sancota, Melchior2008, globeballa, Balage, MrBlobby, bukanaku, Yellow_Melon, blacksilver, ziga200, Thessandre    
Want to produce your own goods? Need affordable raw materials? Click Here!
Do you want to get an answer or to find suppliers quickly? Or just to chat? Join Virtonomics Skype group.

Message list:  

26.06.2010, 07:43

Last time edited : 26.06.2010, 09:43

noglues5
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Overall of the doctor of science Magical bonsai Laboratory assistant’s overall
Eleven years with Virtonomics
l:
Wave company
m:
Wave company

VLLord: To you 

26.06.2010, 07:52

rawr
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

26.06.2010, 09:16

Last time edited : 26.06.2010, 09:18

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

rawr
Is this you on photo? Guess 17 is your ageSo-so

Kh0i
Eligibility: 1 per player, your asset must be less than 50 bil.
Tears 

26.06.2010, 09:21

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

umm.. 74! 

Check out this video! We made it for our physics project!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0mmcZIpSgA

-globeballa

26.06.2010, 12:22

ichristo

26.06.2010, 14:39

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

VLLord
rawr
Is this you on photo? Guess 17 is your ageSo-so

Kh0i
Eligibility: 1 per player, your asset must be less than 50 bil.
Tears

But very beautifull To wink

39 it is 

26.06.2010, 14:50

bucew
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Three years with Virtonomics

hmmmm ... 69 Very we! 

26.06.2010, 15:04

Last time edited : 27.06.2010, 08:05

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

ofcourse
we need more female participants like you So-so 
Be the change you want to see in the world

26.06.2010, 19:38

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I would give you the points in the beauty contest Cheerfully

Can i change mine because i did your turnover of today really slim chnge you get that again 

27.06.2010, 01:11

Last time edited : 29.06.2010, 11:35

Buzerius
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

>>> import random
>>> r = random.Random()
>>> r.randint(0, 99)
So I say 86. At least I can blame my machine's PRNG in case I lose.

[EDIT]Changing to 34 as of 29th June. 

27.06.2010, 01:21

Smelz
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

Smelz-o-meter says....  44

Yay! science! 

27.06.2010, 06:02

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

VLAD YOU WON!!!! Very we! Very we! Very we!

RIGHT ON THA $$$$$$$ 

Check out this video! We made it for our physics project!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0mmcZIpSgA

-globeballa

27.06.2010, 07:02

RockWhiter
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

27.06.2010, 08:09

Last time edited : 27.06.2010, 08:11

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Wow, it is a  great feeling to win this present I roll!
It is very kind of you Khoi Yes
Very appreciated and very unique.
OK guys, I need to run now - I go shopping Very we! 
Be the change you want to see in the world

27.06.2010, 19:56

Ixnad

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> $$$ Weekend Money Giveaways - 2 Winners 8/14 $$$