Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Was wondering what happened to machinery?

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 21.06.2010, 13:36

letshin
Four years with Virtonomics

Hey guys, I noticed that all of a sudden there's a droppppp in machinery in the market.. what happened?   

• Page:
Message list:  

21.06.2010, 14:49

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Nice time to sell mine ;) 

FOOD and GROCERY DEPARTEMENT SUPPLIES AVAILABLE: PM ME !!!

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2573983 ... http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2556745 ... http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2556744 ...
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2576270

21.06.2010, 22:17

TheMario
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover

I don't think it's a drop ;) It's a boom - almost everything sells in a few hours after reboot ;) 

22.06.2010, 01:18

austenbosten
Three years with Virtonomics

No its a huge shortage. I could find 7.5 Q Machine Equip for 70k a piece, now I can't find anything but 1.00Q it SUCKS!!! 

22.06.2010, 02:37

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

Yes you need to purchase the machinery right after the game update is completed. Otherwise you will be left with nothing. It goes fast. 
Check out this video! We made it for our physics project!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0mmcZIpSgA

-globeballa

23.06.2010, 03:51

Deira
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Yeah, there is a serious underproduction of machines at Mary, and I guess, they are selling at these prices, because the game dont let them sell higher :-)

Its still pricey though for 400-500k for one machine :-(

But otherwise top machine would go for a million or even more.... 

29.06.2010, 00:45

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Didn't know you actually have upper limit when you sell straight from the factoryIt is surprised - where can I see the tables? - they must be quiet different from those of warehouses 
Be the change you want to see in the world

29.06.2010, 03:21

Deira
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

There are the IP - Indicative Price, but it depends on Quality as well, and I dont really know the formula for it.
You have to tinker around.
It depends on the other people's prices, so the upper limit is in relation with the price/quality actually on the market.
I guess 400K for Q26-28 is about the limit, and about 200k for Q15-16 as well.

But you just have to check out, when you try to set too high price, the game simply dont let you do so, and says that the price is outside the limits. 

2.07.2010, 18:50

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

450k (before tax and customs) is the max price for the highest quality machines on the realm. How your quality compares to the max quality will determine your max price. 

15.07.2010, 18:40

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

The machines are back. Go get them Well 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Was wondering what happened to machinery?

• Page: