Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Corrupt a Wish!

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 13.06.2010, 00:50

ArxCorvus

An old but fun forum game, one person makes a wish, the next one grants it, but corrupts it in a some sick or disgusting way.
I wish for $1,000,000 Dollars!!

• Page:
Message list:  

13.06.2010, 01:21.     Subject: I wish

light76212001
Laboratory assistant’s overall

I wish for a big house in the Sahara 

13.06.2010, 03:39

warfreak
Overall of the candidate of science Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Granted, but the sands will swallow up your house instantly.

I wish for nothing. 

13.06.2010, 05:53

yuga_ninjie
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Belgian chevron Waffle iron Dentist Sandalwood Baobab Sakura Oak
Maple Cedar Elm King of the Fields Golden hook Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Bachelor of Virtonomics MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Yuga_ninjie Ltd.
m:
Onion Corporation

I wish for a better world Very we! 

13.06.2010, 20:26

Last time edited : 13.06.2010, 20:26

ArxCorvus

@WarFreak   Granted, you wish for nothing.

@yuga_ninjie Granted, you recieve a copy of World 2.0 by Microsoft! Remember you must grant the wish of theperson above you before wishing your own...

I wish that i had 10000 virts for a diamond mine... 

14.06.2010, 05:01

warfreak
Overall of the candidate of science Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Granted, the diamond mine has no resources for you to mine.

I wish for immortality. 

14.06.2010, 06:04

yuga_ninjie
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Belgian chevron Waffle iron Dentist Sandalwood Baobab Sakura Oak
Maple Cedar Elm King of the Fields Golden hook Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Bachelor of Virtonomics MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Yuga_ninjie Ltd.
m:
Onion Corporation

Your wish is granted for immortality but your all alone in that world. 

16.06.2010, 04:12

ArxCorvus

[quote="yuga_ninjie]Your wish is granted for immortality but your all alone in that world.[/quote]

so what do you wish for! 

16.06.2010, 06:26

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

I wish I have superpowersTo wink 

17.06.2010, 05:09

Smelz
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

your wish is granted. but your superpower is "Super Smell" and the world is populated with skunks.

I wish I had a Golden Toilet. 

17.06.2010, 13:30

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Smelz
your wish is granted. but your superpower is "Super Smell" and the world is populated with skunks.

Your wish is granted, but your poe is smelling soo bad that the toilet melts and your left with a brown, gold plaque.

I wish 10 points for Q growth. 

FOOD and GROCERY DEPARTEMENT SUPPLIES AVAILABLE: PM ME !!!

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2573983 ... http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2556745 ... http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2556744 ...
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2576270

18.06.2010, 20:48

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

casperb
Smelz

Your wish is granted, but your poe is smelling soo bad that the toilet melts and your left with a brown, gold plaque.

I wish 10 points for Q growth.

Your wish is granted. But when you were spending the points, it triggered a game bug that would make your Q decrease every turn instead of increase.

I wish I have an abundant supply of goods to sell in my stores. 

28.06.2010, 01:07

ArxCorvus

You have an abundant supply of goods but your workers can't handle the amount and you eff goes down to 1.34%.

I wish for more money. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Corrupt a Wish!

• Page: