Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> World Cup! Elimination stage bets!

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Voting:  

World Cup

Voting duration:

Start: 11.06.2010, 04:37

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- I will take all my time from Virto to watch it. Let my company rot I dont care

- I will take some time from Virto to watch it

- I will make some time to watch it. But business as usual

- Nah not my thing

- Whats that? Im sorry Im new to this planet

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic created : 11.06.2010, 04:37

Last time edited : 29.06.2010, 11:02

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

Once again, the FIFA World Cup is here! Ok now, how many of you are football fans here? Are you excited? Which team will you support? Predictions? Lads and ladies post your anything World Cup here!Ridiculously

GiftFor those of you who prefer online streams: Clicky

Ok place your bets (on winner and/or on goal difference) now ladies and gents. Virts or goods your choiceYes

Paraguay vs. Japan
Paraguay (2 GD): Ixnad - 1000 x Q7.8 machines

Spain vs. Portugal
Portugal: Ixnad - 1000 x Q7.8 machines

Netherlands vs. Brazil - 2 Jul 10:00am (ET) on ESPN
Uruguay vs. Ghana - 2 Jul 2:30pm (ET) on ESPN
Argentina vs. Germany - 3 Jul 10:00am (ET) on ABC
TBD vs. TBD - 3 Jul 2:30pm (ET) on ABC   

• Page:
Message list:  

11.06.2010, 04:53

Santa Claus hat The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

I got $500 on Spain. Go Spain!!!!!!!!!!! 

11.06.2010, 06:11

Last time edited : 11.06.2010, 06:12

Ixnad

Yea Spain! I love their style. A joy to watch.Well

But I have a feeling England can really surprise everyone this year. Yes 

11.06.2010, 06:29

Last time edited : 11.06.2010, 06:31

Santa Claus hat The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Ixnad
Yea Spain! I love their style. A joy to watch.Well

But I have a feeling England can really surprise everyone this year. Yes

Naah, England stinks. I heard that even their own Queen is rooting for Spain. 

11.06.2010, 11:44

JuleBCN

Kh0i
yei!! nice poll!!! I'll go for Spain))) and yeh, very excited about the World Cup too!
Ixnad
aren't you from Portugal? would be logical to support ur own beautifally playing country then) 

11.06.2010, 13:30

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

To youThe Netherlands going to blow everybody away if they can win from brazil in the quarter finals 

FOOD & GROCERY SUPPLIES AVAILABLE: PM ME !!!
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2573983 ...
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2556745 ...
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2556744 ...

11.06.2010, 19:08

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Kh0i
I got $500 on Spain. Go Spain!!!!!!!!!!!
+1) 

11.06.2010, 19:08

Last time edited : 11.06.2010, 19:11

Ixnad

Kh0i, oh yeah I don't dig their style and the media here in the UK always over-hype them too much. But with the current configurations of likely contenders (Brazil, Spain, Argentina), England could really give them a run for their money.

Jule, I'm from China, and our team play like a car crash site and (deservedly) didn't make the top 32.Not so But interesting you thought I'm from Portugal.Well Anyway I would love to see some CR9 action!

casperb, go the Dutch team! I hope they at least reach semi-finals.Yes 

12.06.2010, 05:24

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

I'm the portuguese! GO PORTUGAL!

(anyway my hopes top right now lol) 

12.06.2010, 11:36

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

To youArjen Robben is back now we are unbeatable 

FOOD and GROCERY DEPARTEMENT SUPPLIES AVAILABLE: PM ME !!! http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2573983 ... http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2556745 ... http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2556744 ...

12.06.2010, 20:47

Ixnad

Great! Wow too many stars had/are having injuries in this World Cup. I hope they recover fast.

Pyrex
I'm the portuguese! GO PORTUGAL!

(anyway my hopes top right now lol)

Can't wait to watch Portugal vs. BrazilVery we! 

12.06.2010, 23:33

Last time edited : 12.06.2010, 23:38

Lets have some fun and start betting with our Virts money. Bet on a match or something like that, unless admin decides to be a party pooper and prohibits betting.

Here is a good match:

Netherlands vs Denmark 

13.06.2010, 23:44

casperb

ok betting on holland all my virts against your 

FOOD and GROCERY DEPARTEMENT SUPPLIES AVAILABLE: PM ME !!! http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2573983 ... http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2556745 ... http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2556744 ...

15.06.2010, 12:06

Last time edited : 15.06.2010, 12:07

JuleBCN

Ixnad
Can't wait to watch Portugal vs. Brazil
yeeh, me too! well, I can tell u that yesterday your beach volleyball sportsmen won over American superstars in Moscow, so, you've got something to be proud of!Well 

16.06.2010, 06:05

Last time edited : 16.06.2010, 21:44

Ixnad

JuleBCN

yeeh, me too! well, I can tell u that yesterday your beach volleyball sportsmen won over American superstars in Moscow, so, you've got something to be proud of!Well

Cool! Didn't know that Well I love volleyball....when it's women playing and they are on the beach...
I'm kidding! I used to watch volleyball on TV all the time but stopped. It's so hard to catch a game on the British TV channels.

Good idea Kh0i! To wink

Ok place your bets now ladies and gents.:Ridiculously  

16.06.2010, 06:37.     Subject: Greece vs. Nigeria

Last time edited : 16.06.2010, 06:38

Greece vs. Nigeria
Nigeria: Ixnad - 500 Q7.6 machines

I'll take Greece. 500 Q7 Furnitures or $100 Mil. Virts 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> World Cup! Elimination stage bets!

• Page: