Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Spain Prices Really Low?

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 10.06.2010, 08:00

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

Hey is this common for newly introduced countries? Because it's pretty much impossible to sell any type of clothing haha. I'm not sure about this so I'll let people comment on it so I find out more.   

• Page:
Message list:  

10.06.2010, 12:11

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

I also think the prices are quite low. Also on other markets, for instance the football dresses in England the prices are funny 

10.06.2010, 12:15

warfreak
Overall of the candidate of science Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Errr, they look on average to me, what's funny about it? Is there some inside joke I don't know about Eyes in a heap 

10.06.2010, 17:22

globeballa
l:
Investors Corporation

hehe no warfreak. i just oppened a store n madrid, thinking it would be a hot spot. but the av prices are wayyy lower than for what people are selling them. 

11.06.2010, 04:22

MichaelNielsen
Eleven years with Virtonomics Film camera Vintage camera The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Nielsen Group

yea the prices are really depressed. I think it cause they have just been launched and the markets are very small. We need to grow them I think. 

11.06.2010, 13:32

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

prices are normal now or even above average of the world 
FOOD & GROCERY SUPPLIES AVAILABLE: PM ME !!! http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2573983 ... http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2556745 ... http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2556744 ...

11.06.2010, 17:34

globeballa
l:
Investors Corporation

Well we should as a game community increase the prices. I'm doing my part by selling at a higher value. Not just by a few dollars, but 50-100-200$. I think it will increase alot of we all put our prices at a certain level above the market price. WHat do you think? Btw it has gotten much better. 

21.06.2010, 17:47

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Sold allmost nothing first few turns in my store in Madrid but skyrocked the prices - now it seem to be fine. The big players should loose 3-4 turns in those store to up the avg in new countries. 
Be the change you want to see in the world

22.06.2010, 02:36

globeballa
l:
Investors Corporation

Yeah I saw a nice jump in sales the past few turns. Good to see! 
Check out this video! We made it for our physics project!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0mmcZIpSgA

-globeballa

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Spain Prices Really Low?

• Page: