Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Paypal payment

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 9.06.2010, 20:50

C_Duryea
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
m:
Duryea Industries

Hello guys,

I repeatedly failed in getting an answer via mail (support@virtonomics.com) so I'm trying to get contact this way.
A while ago (May 21th 2010) I made a payment via paypal in exchange for game points but I still haven't received those.

Is there any way to get in contact with the responsible person except via mail?

Cheers,

• Page:
Message list:  

10.06.2010, 01:48

warfreak
Overall of the candidate of science Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I suggest taking this to the bug's and suggestions forum, you might be able to snag an admin (Jules) there who can answer this question. Just make sure you have the transaction record ready. 

10.06.2010, 13:04

JuleBCN

C_Duryea
our support team have messaged you. 

10.06.2010, 19:43

C_Duryea
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
m:
Duryea Industries

Problem solved. Thank you very much. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Paypal payment

• Page: