Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Help Im in a crisis....

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 31.05.2010, 05:28

Last time edited : 22.06.2010, 13:01

ArxCorvus

I just wrote off all of my equipment!!!! i'm going nuts and i don't have the funds to replace all of it....can someone help me out?

all i have is 33,000 dollars

THIS TOTALLY SUCKS BIG TIME!

anyone please help me out (I'm begging you! I'm on my knees!)    

• Page:
Message list:  

31.05.2010, 05:39

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

LOL are you in lien? 

31.05.2010, 06:38

Honorchamp
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I guess you didnt read the "This can not be undone" bit eh? ;) lol. Yeah this game likes to blindside you my friend, be prepared for a LOT of similar frustrations in MANY aspects of the game.

I will add to my instruction manual a "Must avoid pitfalls
section.

Including: Warehouse bug. Buying factories office loading. Equipment removal risk. Equipment mixing process. 

31.05.2010, 06:39

Honorchamp
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

You could always restart. Do you have a warehouse? I can help you recover if you dont want to restart. Do you think you can last 2 turns? 

31.05.2010, 08:35

Last time edited : 31.05.2010, 08:35

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

I can buy something from you for very high price, on both realms - Mary and Lien. So you will have money.
Preferrable category - retail goods, or natural resources/agricultures
PM if interested. 

31.05.2010, 17:26

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

well u have 12 mil  in assets.. 

31.05.2010, 18:19

Last time edited : 31.05.2010, 18:20

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

ArxCorvus
I just wrote off all of my equipment!!!!

equipment as in lab equipment?  which realm?

pecto, wouldn't it be easier to sell cheap instruments?

ArxCorvus  how many and what Q equipment?

depending on number and Q of equipment, maybe i can help too.  there is also the various funds for mary you can apply to. 

31.05.2010, 18:51

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

see pm 

1.06.2010, 02:23.     Subject: request info

ArxCorvus

hey! thanks for replying...i saw that i needed to write off 1 pc of equipment and thought that it would only write off the pcs. that needed to be written off but it wrote off all of them....heres what i need and Q levels

mill 1- 100 pcs Q3
mill 2- 100 pcs Q7
mill 3- 020 pcs Q4
mill 4- 020 pcs Q3

office1- 011 pcs Q4

Lab 1- 043 pcs Q6

also 150G's to stabilize expenses. 

1.06.2010, 02:25.     Subject: btw

ArxCorvus

ccm_tsang
ArxCorvus
I just wrote off all of my equipment!!!!

depending on number and Q of equipment, maybe i can help too.  there is also the various funds for mary you can apply to.

Where do i find info for the funds you speak of.... 

1.06.2010, 05:41

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

VLLord's relief fund for small companies
http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/12/topic/100495/view ...

ChrisBerlin's food fund for small retailers
http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/101/topic/100762/view ...

For machine problem, you definitely want to apply for VLLord's fund machines. 

8.06.2010, 00:27.     Subject: when the log rolls over we'll all be dead!

ArxCorvus

i never got out of the red so i decided to restart thank you all who helped me out. 

14.06.2010, 09:10

deathincarn

hahaha same thing happened to me buddy. i only managed to pull out on top buy selling my factory for 10mil 
NAM ENTERPRISES: TOMORROWS FUTURE, TODAY! SUPERIOR PRODUCTS AT A SUPERIOR PRICE! ORDER FROM NAM ENTERPRISES TODAY!

22.06.2010, 01:38

ArxCorvus

TOPIC CLOSED! 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Help Im in a crisis....

• Page: