Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> New way to get points in Virtonomics

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 13.01.2010, 17:30

Last time edited : 21.07.2010, 18:06

diska
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Beauty set King of the Fields Citronom Virtonomics Philanthropist 1st class Shagreen, VII-XV places Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition Planter
Holmes Pipe Dynamite Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Beauty set Perfume Dentist Sicilian olive
Italy Gold Italy Gold Shagreen, VII-XV places Six years with Virtonomics Fishing Pro Planter Landowner Miner Helmet
Award for helping other players
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Jewelry Loupe Beauty set King of the Fields King of the Fields Golden hook Golden hook Sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Magical bonsai MBA diploma
One year with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Bronze bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian silver coin
l:
cnJDS
n:
Flaj Cokotlaj
m:
JDS
a:
Anna Ltd.

Today we’ve added two payment systems which are practically different from the ones we've had before.
The systems are SponsorPay and SupersonicAds, you can find them in section "Sponsor is paying for you", bookmark "My office / Buy game points". They allow online gamers to get game points by taking part in advertising campaigns of our advertisers.

The mechanism of work is identical for both systems:
1) A user wants to get game points.
2) Instead of standard payment methods the user opts for SponsorPay or SupersonicAds.
3) The list of current offers from advertisers is shown in an integrated window.
4) The user chooses one of the offers (for example, subscription for a service or participation in a survey).
5) The user gets game points, and Virtonomics – relevant compensation.

Not all the offers are free, but if you choose an offer which is interesting for you, in addition to the product you need you’ll get game points.  
Your feedback concerning the new scheme is welcome. Please, leave your suggestions concerning new payment systems in comments.   

• Page:
Message list:  

13.01.2010, 17:57

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

i'll try it later and will share my feedback 

13.01.2010, 22:05

riaak
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Five years with Virtonomics

I got "Request error" when I clicked on that UseNext trial one.
Digsby one worked, let's see if I get my game point. 

13.01.2010, 22:09

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

i got one point...but I also get that error on that Usenext trial... 

13.01.2010, 22:20

eVVe
Six years with Virtonomics

Darn...... Just right after installing.. I got error for my broswer... I can't close tab.......zzzzz 

13.01.2010, 23:57

Last time edited : 14.01.2010, 01:59

funkydude
Nine years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

Digsby didn't work for me.......

In Digsby, what exactly did u installed? 

14.01.2010, 16:26

boobooking

The work with SupersonicAds is temporarily suspended due to the low quality of service and problems with contacting their support service. 

In case of any troubles, please, indicate the system you are working with: SupersonicAds or SponsorPay, as well as your home country. Depending on the language of an interface of a browser, the IP address, and a country from where you contact the system they show you the offers specially chosen for you. For this reason we do not see the offers that you can see. However, if any problematic offers occur, we’ll block them and report to the support team of a corresponding service. 

6.11.2010, 12:50.     Subject: Is this still working?

NecasT
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
NecasT Limited
m:
NecasT Industries

Hi,
I cna't find a way of doing what's explained on this topic. Don't seem to ahve an option as described. Is the function still availiable at all? 

8.11.2010, 16:40

JuleBCN

NecasT
These systems are not available anymore. 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> New way to get points in Virtonomics

• Page: