Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Trade Hall Quality vs Supplier Quality

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 8.01.2010, 10:24

manonthemon

I have been playing the game for two days now. Why is it that the quality of the goods in the Trade Hall,  is below the quality of the same good that I ordered from the supplier ?

BTW I inherited the store from my "Rich Uncle".

Thanks   

• Page:
Message list:  

8.01.2010, 10:44

dioniss1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
m:
Shuma Inc

Because You have some quantity of the stock in the trade hall with one quality. When you purchase the same stock with better quality, the quality in the trade hall will be increased. And when you sell the amount of stock that you have before you purchased the better stock, then your stock will have the quality of the supplier.

Sorry for my bad English. I hope you understand. 

8.01.2010, 10:55

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

obviously the goods have mixed...you got some goods in store at the beginnig and when you ordered from supplier the quality mixed 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Trade Hall Quality vs Supplier Quality

• Page: