Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics" -> Please, help Virtonomics

Discussions on our virtual business game, your ideas and game mechanics

Topic:

Topic created : 28.12.2009, 20:10

Last time edited : 21.07.2010, 18:08

MEN
Four years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Fifteen years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
MEN Ltd.
n:
Men S. V. Ltd.
m:
MEN Ltd.

Dear players! We really need your help. Many of you regularly use Wikipedia, reads or edits Wikipedia articles. We will be very grateful if you leave a reference to the game Virtonomics, in the articles of Wikipedia, where appropriate. This is help us to improve PageRank and to draw the game many players to make the game more interesting and dynamic.

Also we are looking for among our players with permanent staff who have helped us in promoting the game Virtonomics among English-speaking and French-speaking and Chinese-language audience. We need your help for the development of groups in social networks, development of the themes in the forums and blogs, gaming sites and catalogs.
If you are ready to cooperate with us, please drop me a private message

Sincerely, Virtonomics Team

• Page:
Message list:  

22.06.2010, 21:15

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

I invited a friend of mine which will start managment studies soon - he found it too complicated at the beggining - and though I suggested my help - he told me he dont have so much time to learn this now. I suppose the game may use some tutorial. It should touch virtually every aspect of the game - so the player won't need to wonder around in forums or ask other players all those nooby questions. I suggest we make some scenarios which will explain differents aspects of the game and give a little bonus for completing them. For example half mil or new chair for the office. I'll open a new Topic in suggestions forum called Tutorial and everybody can share his opinions on this issue. We all know that are a lot player starting to play but quitting realy soon. We should provide environment everybody will succeed in the game in some way - the more people in this game, the more challenging it will be.

P.S. U may pm me your suggestions for those scenarios too to make it more organized - I'll concentrate them and publish in the Tutorial topic for everybody's discussion - after it admins may take what the players choose the most needed things to be included in and make Tutorial from it.

P.P.S. Just in case I searched for "tutorial" topic but didnt find it. 
"Be the change you want to see in the world"

30.06.2010, 17:19

warfreak
Overall of the candidate of science Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I just stumbled upon the wikipedia article, and it seems that Honorchamp has decided to post a lot of his grievances about the game there, which I removed. 

6.07.2010, 12:26

Last time edited : 6.07.2010, 16:06

ice_howler
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Ice International

voting 500+ right now Very we! 

6.07.2010, 15:07

Last time edited : 6.07.2010, 16:06

ice_howler
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Ice International

there you go Well you are now #1 on http://www.worldonlinegames.com/genre/business-games/Default.aspx ... and #2 on all categories 

16.07.2010, 11:56

Last time edited : 16.07.2010, 12:04

FutureBrands
Thirteen years With Virtonomics
m:
FutureBrands Industries

It's my first month and just hit violet, thanks to cooperations and the relief fund. I did find it a little complicated at first but I always visit the the forum & its wikipedia pages when i hit a wall and only ask questions when i absolutely cannot find any information I need, and i usually find what i'm looking for.

I don't think it's as frustrating as some people make it seem.. Besides why keep playing a game which frustrates you every time?

+1 vote from me Well 

List of forums -> Main forum of the online business game "Virtonomics"-> Please, help Virtonomics

• Page: