Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Nika (BizWar) -> Coffee machines, refrigerators, and cookers needed

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 26.08.2017, 09:46

Last time edited : 31.08.2017, 16:31

Jayman
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, the winner Merchant Medal III level Merchant Medal II level Common amphora of Heraklion
Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Golden Ten Merchant Medal I level Nine years with Virtonomics World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner
Eight years with Virtonomics Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

These electronics are needed to produce restaurant equipment so they would be a good investment for those looking for steady profits.   

• Page:
Message list:  

30.08.2017, 23:53

Last time edited : 30.08.2017, 23:57

RoxstarCEO
One year with Virtonomics

I see a handful of manufacturers are producing these, but they aren't on the open market, so I can only assumed (didn't take the time to dig deeper) that they are selling those products themselves.

I am interested in producing these items. Jayman, with your experience, could you recommend a good location to establish a factory with reasonable export costs?

Thanks. 

31.08.2017, 16:30

Jayman
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, the winner
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, the winner Merchant Medal III level Merchant Medal II level Common amphora of Heraklion
Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Shagreen, VII-XV places The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Golden Ten Merchant Medal I level Nine years with Virtonomics World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

RoxstarCEO
I see a handful of manufacturers are producing these, but they aren't on the open market, so I can only assumed (didn't take the time to dig deeper) that they are selling those products themselves.

They are selling them in their stores.

I am interested in producing these items. Jayman, with your experience, could you recommend a good location to establish a factory with reasonable export costs?

Thanks.

Locations I recommend are:
Nukus, Uzbekistan - 10% tax + 6% export
Petropavl, North Kazakhstan - 20% tax + 1% export 

1.09.2017, 18:23

Jayman
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

Refrigerators are the easiest to produce. Coffee machines will probably be needed the most but there is a lack of polymer to produce them. 

1.09.2017, 19:13

RoxstarCEO

Thanks Jayman. 

7.09.2017, 13:34

Last time edited : 7.09.2017, 13:35

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Currently poly is available, it's the drives that aren't (not a big seller on any realm so, limited production)

Tho after reading this topic I just noticed they snuck in thermal (poly) into literally everything possible... Cameras don't need thermal plastic... Well consumer grade don't. The ones NASA send into space sure but we don't have rockets satellites or tv services yet...

3 other things that don't need thermal are LEDs LED lamps and lamps...

Tho I do wonder jayman why so fixated on restaurant equipment when something like pigs can't be produced with resources (via points or unlimited suppliers) are disappearing? I wouldn't call a golden pig ($5000+) available. 

9.09.2017, 20:17

Jayman
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

gamerz300
Currently poly is available, it's the drives that aren't (not a big seller on any realm so, limited production)

Polymers may be available occasionally for a few hours but sell out quickly.

Tho after reading this topic I just noticed they snuck in thermal (poly) into literally everything possible... Cameras don't need thermal plastic... Well consumer grade don't. The ones NASA send into space sure but we don't have rockets satellites or tv services yet...

3 other things that don't need thermal are LEDs LED lamps and lamps...

Almost everything requires paid resources because they need to bring in more real money. Polymer requires Q2 oil which isn't available in the quantities needed.

Tho I do wonder jayman why so fixated on restaurant equipment when something like pigs can't be produced with resources (via points or unlimited suppliers) are disappearing? I wouldn't call a golden pig ($5000+) available.

Pigs can be produced easily for free by anyone who has a pig farm and they're not very useful for anything. Restaurant equipment is far more valuable and currently impossible to produce. Right now you'd need almost 10 factories to produce them plus multiple paid resources to supply those factories. You'd also want a bunch of labs to keep up with tech for each of those factories. 

11.09.2017, 14:39

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Take into consideration once grain q2+ gets removed the lowest price for pigs are 10,000 currently for q1 grain. If a f2p wanted to start producing pigs or leather can they? It be cheaper even now to buy all the "precious" poly on the market to resell.

To produce poly as a new startup is a 5 point mine and 5 point oil rig.

Pigs are useless I other realms but on Nika they are actually a requirement in one sense.
Cows produce milk, milk is now required for bread possibly in other things too.
Chickens produce eggs which is required in allot of restaurant units
Sheep are needed for their wool, for fabric etc.
Bees are useless.
Pigs can produce meat and leather.

On a pig free books in order to produce meat eggs milk wool and leather you'd need about 5-7 enterprises. With pigs you'd only need 4.

Sure pigs produce less leather than the factory but with meat as well imo it's worth trying to keep them around.

Also pigs should never cost more than a item that requires 2 paid sources... Restaurant equipment will be ready in time, because even tho pigs can be produced by those with farms, you're running into the same issue as those who want decently priced pigs. If players have internal use from them that brings more money to them then they won't sell.

My concern with the recent removal isn't the service industry. Who cares if you can't produce that... You made billions ive made billions w/o it.

My concern is this:
https://virtonomics.com/nika/main/globalreport/marketing/by_products/1529/ ...

How the hell do you expect a new player today to survive? Oh go to Mary or lien to play. Yes that's the spirit, we don't need new factories or New players on Nika...

If I where you I'd be focusing on keeping this realm alive to hopefully one day have the service industry working, clearly diska and the virt team don't. Hell if I didn't buy a bunch of equipment before they removed the resources the next time I require replacing my equipment for my farms they may not exist for possibly weeks, and that's a paid resource requiring something that's a f2p item... I'll have to shut down my sausage factory once my equipment gets destroyed due to current prices. Most new players can't pay $100k for one unit, most can produce their own and might not know how too.

The fishing industry is basically dead now because there's no equipment, imagine you're the poor fool buying 5 fishing farms because you thought it would be profitable... And you're concerned about something that requires another piece of equipment that could go missing, or the equipment for some supplies? 

11.09.2017, 18:26

Jayman
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

I don't have any livestock farms or animals. I could have purchased millions of pigs before they were removed but I didn't because food is much less profitable than other products so it is a waste of business licenses to produce it.

If you want pigs, prices will come down because smart players won't produce meat and leather with their pig farms if pigs are far more profitable. They'll produce pigs until they aren't any more profitable than meat.

I planned to produce restaurant equipment but the problem is now every item required to produce it isn't available so I'm not sure I want to use 8 precious business licenses on factories to produce one product. I was hoping one of the players who bought 500 business licenses would produce it.

There was some fishing equipment available for 22.5M each at https://virtonomics.com/nika/main/unit/view/7206211 ... but it's sold out. 

11.09.2017, 20:50

gamerz300
m:
Egg-Roll International

They'll likely get to it eventually... You have 1000+ so you're technically good for a while.

I still find it appalling that regular equipment has hit 100k... Esp when it costs $2500+ shipping etc.

The production of fishing equipment is below 50 for both players, I saw 1/1 for sale from each company. I'm assuming they can only produce one per turn due to limited resources. Either cotton or poly (factory) is likely the cause of it.

Actually I was looking at fishing till I saw the price of trawlers beforehand... Like I said they've killed the industry, and it's far worst than machines or pigs, they killed something that brings in money... It'll likely recover when production increases, but till then they have bottlenecked a income source.

I also notice you're only using agricultural farm based products which is smart esp when you're producing them 😛 

11.09.2017, 22:01

Last time edited : 11.09.2017, 22:03

Jayman
l:
Jayman Corporation
n:
Jayman Incorporated
m:
Jayman Rulezzz!

The reason equipment is so expensive is due to limited business licenses. Both companies have a size 1 dockyard that can only produce 1 trawler per update. It takes 15 updates to build a size 2 dockyard to produce 2 per update and 100 updates to expand production to 25 per update. It's similar with machine tools. It takes 40 updates to build a factory that only produces 5K per update so right now we have 100K produced per update and 200K being consumed. https://virtonomics.com/nika/main/globalreport/product_history/1529 ...

If I had realized this earlier, I would have bought millions of equipment and sold it for much lower prices. 

List of forums -> Nika (BizWar)-> Coffee machines, refrigerators, and cookers needed

• Page: