Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Need cotton

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 1.05.2015, 01:43

Last time edited : 1.05.2015, 10:21

dovydas.mockevi
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Mr.D Inc

Hello everyone,

I am quite new to this game, this is my second week. So far things were well, but I have build few factories and for last few turns struggle a lot. I have one BIG issue. I have build a cotton cleaning factory, but there is no supply for it. And I already invested ~4mil of money. It cant work, cuz no supply and I cant sell it for another 22 weeks... To close it it would cost another 1.5 mil. I feel so screwd..

If anyone could sell me some cotton at low price I would really appreciate it.

P.s. When I have links like these: http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/help/3392449/build to speed up constructions. How does this work? Cuz I have asked few friends to click it ofer FB and it did not speeded up at all...