Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> [Lien] need player to buy Two Industrial Bonds for A rated Company + embedded request for assistance

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 8.04.2015, 09:13

Last time edited : 8.04.2015, 11:39

BizMaestro
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
l:
Conuvial

Hello.

I am looking for a player on the Lien Realm who can not only purchase the Industrial Bonds but also provide extensive assistance and resources to help me compete effectively in all 5 categories of the Contest for Directors, which is just getting underway. (Details follow below)

Alternately, one company might choose to purchase the bonds, and another company might choose to render support for my competing in the CD - this is certainly a viable option should it work out that way.

I am hoping that one or more of the upper level players might PM me and offer me terms and conditions, for which I will evaluate and choose the most favorable.

Company: Canuvial
CEO: BizMaestro
Assets: approximately 19.6 Billion as of April 08, 2015

Emissions prospectus states as follows:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
currently backed by 19.6B in assets ->funds will be used for controlled expansion/acquisitions of factories for the Contest for Directors contest (won CM for 3 out of 5 categories a week ago).

As an additional consideration, any advanced player who can provide
a)highest quality goods at substantially reduced prices,
b)Mentoring/coaching/assistance for the Tender subcategory as related to the CD contest,
c)broad/deep/ongoing support for all 5 categories of the CD, and
d)should I need it, provide strategic/tactical virtocash infusions at key points in time.
would be most welcome!

To any interested party. please PM me and we can discuss terms/renumeration for the rendering of such assistance.

I use Xioscript to ensure that parameters such as equipment quality, worker salaries, and qualifications are satisfactory/optimal. This tool allows me to judge numerous facets of managing all units, all the while growing revenues and production needs apace. Hopefully an astute investor will find these objectives reasonable and the company management sufficiently competent to instill satisfactory confidence that this company can readily repay the bond.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   

• Page:
Message list:  

9.04.2015, 04:08

BizMaestro
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
l:
Conuvial

Industrial Bonds have been purchased - am still looking for a senior parter - naturally I would  compensate said player for the assistance/provided resources for the duration of the Contest for Directors (started yesterday, we are 1 turn in

Anyone? 

13.04.2015, 15:10

anton_s
Oak Maple Cedar Elm Founder of Khon Kaen Founder of Yunfu Founder of Bintulu Founder of Kluang
Santa Claus Santa Claus Sinterklaas Tovlis babua Founder of Angeles Founder of Surat Thani Physics teacher Literature teacher
Festive glasses High-quality horn Jubilee Ten Founder of Sukabumi Founder of Ipoh city V sign Pacific Bastille Key
Bastille Key Bastille Key Bastille Key Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Buffalo
Wild beehive Wild beehive Wild beehive Wild beehive Beekeeping Face Mask Beekeeping Face Mask Merchant wallet Merchant coat
Merchant pants Merchant boots Merchant hat Haloween pumpkin The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Circular saw
European cap Egyptian nemes Field glasses General's cap Tanker helmet Sailor cap Infantry helmet Eight years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
TESLA Group

Hallo!
I can help you with the delivery of materials. But what exactly is needed? 

List of forums -> Lien-> [Lien] need player to buy Two Industrial Bonds for A rated Company + embedded request for assistance

• Page: