Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> DIRT cheap SHEEP (lien noobs only)

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 1.04.2015, 17:00

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

PM (private message) me if you need quality 2.0 sheep at rock bottom cost.

For new or struggling players only.

Independent supply of grain q 1.0 can support q 2.0 sheep.  You will need to buy at least one day's grain (# of sheep * 2.8) before you buy the sheep.

• Page:
Message list:  

2.04.2015, 10:33

Last time edited : 2.04.2015, 11:59

BizMaestro
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
l:
Conuvial

Dear G_Money33:

Are you trying to pull the wool over our eyes?

Do you really expect us to believe that you can provide q2 sheep at 1 cent per sheep ( the only price that can technically be considered "rock bottom" as any other price is greater and thus by definition not rock bottom)?  

I mean, who are you kidding, right?  You must think us noobs just started playing yesterday!

Sincerely, and sheepishly yours;
BizMaestro

p.s. April Fools!

p.s.s. Darn! - just realized that I was a couple of hours too late to get this post reply in by April 1st - oh well, you get the idea <grin> 

2.04.2015, 15:37

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
l:
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

BizMaestro
Are you trying to pull the wool over our eyes?

I roll!

Well, the deal is real.  And the price is 1, not .01; but that's still DIRT cheap SHEEP Ridiculously

For truth in advertising, let's change it to Almost rock bottom pricing!  To you 

3.04.2015, 05:27

Last time edited : 3.04.2015, 05:28

BizMaestro
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
l:
Conuvial

Almost?!!!  

You call a 10,000 percent markup on a penny ALMOST  Rock Bottom?

Talk about stretching the "truth"  in advertising!

Well, it just goes to show - when it comes to G_Money, you can expect massive inflation throughout the economy (even when it's the VIRTOconomy) <sigh>

<grin> 

Go to your personal profile and paste this text into the "Signature" field.

3.04.2015, 16:03

NobodyAtAll
Macedonian common amphora Three years with Virtonomics

If the prices on Lien are anything like the prices on Mary, here is my small sheep breeding farm:
Revenues $402 000.00
Prime cost expenses $4 880.73

I wonder how much longer before the sheep and wool markets regain their sanity. I have been selling $15000 sheep for quite some time now... 

25.04.2015, 15:15

G_Money33
l:
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

So only one player contacted me for cheap sheep (q2).  So I've opened up the supply to everyone, but max 10.  Hopefully new players will have more patience to come back day after day to shank the sheep. 

4.05.2015, 10:04

AdRome
Five years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
l:
Roma Honorabilis

Stepping in a bit late and this is just something I noticed;

p.s. April Fools!

p.s.s. Darn!

p.s. means POST SCRIPTUM or AFTER WRITING (don't study latin so not exact translation)

p.s.s through this you've said something which doesn't really mean anything, or is not what you intended.

Use p.p.s. (POST POST SCRIPTUM)

See You To you 

List of forums -> Lien-> DIRT cheap SHEEP (lien noobs only)

• Page: