Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Corn at reasonable prices?

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 6.01.2015, 14:17

waerth
Eight years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Waerth Holdings
n:
Waerth Holdings

Hello I have a store in the Yucatan area with great sales potential. I am looking for corn at a competitive price to sell in my store. Or corn derivatives like Corn Flakes, Canned Corn. This being Mexico I foresee a great potential for these products here.

Right now there are Millions of corn available, but at prices that are to high for me to sell to my customers.

I am looking at a price of max 100$ if quality is 1 or 2. If higher quality we can talk about it.

Waerth   

• Page:
Message list:  

24.01.2015, 10:03

Last time edited : 24.01.2015, 10:08

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

don't struggle too hard. some goods are not for you unless you produce them. those producers are not cripples either, and they can sell it to the end-user on their own. 

List of forums -> Lien-> Corn at reasonable prices?

• Page: