Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Looking for Coffee

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 12.10.2014, 19:03

PJAng
One year with Virtonomics
m:
AP Group Pte Ltd

Hi all, i'm looking for coffee supply.

price : offer me
min Q : 1.00
Quantity : Around 500-2000 per update or one time purchase (negotiable)

small timer here. thanks :p   

• Page:
Message list:  

12.10.2014, 22:25

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

One problem with that... coffee beans is (assuming that's what you want, supplier of natural coffee exists) it's a paid service.

Your requirements require either a small farm (26,000 out of 80,000 base production) to the 500 hectares one which way over produces what you need.

Plus your base quality requirements is not appealing for high end players to actually supply you.

My opinion is if you want the beans buy the farm. Because not even I would go out buy a farm for just q1 q7+ probably but not q1.

If you're not willing to buy my honest opinion for a new player is stick with the free stuff when you can produce or offer something unique or of higher quality than barter will be your best friend. 

15.10.2014, 15:15

Last time edited : 15.10.2014, 15:16

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

Price : $500/unit
Quantity - 5,000+/update.

Edit :
One time purchase - 50,000 units @ $350/unit. 

List of forums -> Lien-> Looking for Coffee

• Page: