Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Looking for people to split the cost of a coal mine with me

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 30.09.2014, 08:51

JakeCT
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Four years with Virtonomics

I'm looking to build a coal mine and I'm looking for 9 people to go in with me on it.  The cost to enter would be 10 virts to fund the creation of the mine.  All 10 virts must be conveyed before the mine is created.

I would carry the burden of managing the mine, the employees, etc.  As I gain new coal mine research levels the upgrades will go in at no charge.  Currently I can put in Tech 12 and can move to Tech 13 very soon.  The coal will be sold at prime cost*3 (i.e. if prime cost is $1 then I will sell each unit for $3).

Depending on the mine quality chosen as a group the number of units of coal each person gets will change.

Mine quality      Units of Coal-guaranteed    Units of Coal w/ your own 10 virt mine
1.25                 110.0M                             75.0M
3.50                 7.6M                                 5.2M
4.50                 3.9M                                 2.7M

You would of course get your units of coal over time.  I will set up warehouses for each participating company so that your portion of the coal is not accidentally sent to someone else.

Once I have 9 names I will contact you all to decide on what mine quality to go with and to coordinate conveying virts.

*Because I will be managing the mine I have final say on how the mine is run, the mine will run continuously until all resources are mined out.  I also retain tie-breaking authority on any votes that are put up for the mine (i.e. what mine quality to set up).

FINALLY, If I get contacted by someone managing the game say that this is not allowed, well then the deal is off.

• Page:
Message list:  

30.09.2014, 15:53

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

Or you could transfer 3 virts to me and get 5 virts worth of coal at tech 15 at the prime cost from me.

Your terms are absurd. 

30.09.2014, 19:57

JakeCT
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

Well, I know who isn't interested. =) 

1.10.2014, 17:03

lesterli
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Lester Brothers

Desolation72724
Or you could transfer 3 virts to me and get 5 virts worth of coal at tech 15 at the prime cost from me.

Your terms are absurd.

Are all your parents taught you is ridicule other people?
Are your mother country Sweden taught you be such a suck guy?
you are really very disgusting.
草你妈逼。 

1.10.2014, 20:48

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Um welcome to modern day society where ridicule runs free... For example being Chinese I'd of expected you to be smart enough to do grammar check before posting... Heck chrome and Firefox currently do General grammar check...

About op I would rather spend an additional 5 points to get my own bonus of decent amount than hand over ten points find out you double cross me etc... the last part scares me a little... you have final say? I live in a democratic society not a communist one hell today most communist places (excluding north Korea) listen to their people...

And wtf to only tech 12 I'd say min 18 before trying this again... I'm running 16  And without base q2 it's useless 

1.10.2014, 22:45

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

lesterli
Desolation72724

Your terms are absurd.

Are all your parents taught you is ridicule other people?
Are your mother country Sweden taught you be such a suck guy?
you are really very disgusting.
草你妈逼。

All my parents? I just have 2 my friend, how about you? Well

I do not understand why you have to be so hostile when I am not even talking to you :/
As a matter of fact, the guy from Nehoc used a smiley face in reply to my comment. I do not understand why you have to get your panties in a twist. Calm your tits bro, and take things easy.
AND GET A GODDAMN GRAMMAR 101 class. And learn a few manners. Where I come from, the saying goes smt like 'Speak when you're spoken to'. I hope it's a prevailing thought in Mainland China as well Well
I can make tons of jokes about how i don't need to listen to shit from a guy who can't even open his eyes properly (get the chinese joke? Very we!) but I won't.
Ease up a little and enjoy. And stop dragging people's parents on a little forum lol, how old are you, 12? 

2.10.2014, 13:52

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Please use the proper terminology... it's called Epicanthic fold
And they can open their eyes all the way, they just cause havoc locally when they do To you

Note while being Caucasian I don't have my eyes fully open either, as it not only creeps me out but most "normal" people too

*brainwash* < try it, fully open eyes looking directly into another's eyes and talk to them (without blinking, which should happen naturally)... do it at your own risk tho hehe 

2.10.2014, 14:51

lesterli
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Lester Brothers

buddy are you lost your predecessor's rough Viking brain? how could you pretend to be so cool and peaceful to speak to me? no anger? no humiliation?

but any how,  i really forget our 'Speak when you're spoken to', maybe just because of your SB (you know very well of our chinese culture, so i'm sure you can understand this right buddy?) brain and words that led me really wanna' shoot some shit on your face Well

but on the other hand, you are lucky, in fact you're the only foreigner that i have time to spray shits on. other people, like the crew of Mad limited, i even have no time to teach him the differences between his modern society and the communist china, maybe he really love his country haha i guess. 

2.10.2014, 17:38

gamerz300
m:
Egg-Roll International

You equally have no time to learn about your own home country... today's China is a whole lot better than 50 years ago China, hell even 25...

Why don't you go live in a true communist country. You know the ones that really don't give a damn about its people... most messed up countries are the ones that the gov is manipulated by oil and keep all profits for them selves saying screw the people. Go to those countries and you'll be running back to China with your tail between your legs

Oh and Canada sucks. 

2.10.2014, 20:07

JakeCT

Well if nothing else this has inspired "good conversation".

By the way...When I said I have final say, I meant in a tie breaker scenario. 

List of forums -> Lien-> Looking for people to split the cost of a coal mine with me

• Page: