Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Any problem with the last upgrade?

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 22.09.2014, 16:58

SkyCapitan
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Four years with Virtonomics

Hello all today 22 september i notice some problem with the daily upgrade of the game as some of my companies not registered the income of goods selling, some other company instead have wrong numbers on weekly balance sheet...
i am the only one that notice that or somone other have the same problems on some of them companies?
thanks   

• Page:
Message list:  

22.09.2014, 22:06

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

I think something is going on as well.  I had a large lumber sale that should have made my numbers pop. 

23.09.2014, 11:17

SkyCapitan
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Four years with Virtonomics

for example i notice that one of my companies sold items for 15 milion to other parent companies but on weekly balace sheet there are no revenue and just the cost, the items was arrived to destination anyway.
another strange issue is on service sector that didn't sell anything even if they usually have some sales.

Not an hudge issue but maybe there is something to fix So-so 

23.09.2014, 13:15

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

Yepp. My restaurant business shows a turnover of $450 million and shows a 'profit' of almost $800 million lol. Not only that, but my turnover jumped to $8 billion from my usual 4 billion where as i didn't sell anything new or extra. 

23.09.2014, 15:27

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

That explains my 600m jewelry breakdown in sales yet I have a reporting (record for the store) 1.333 billion revenues 

23.09.2014, 17:35

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

I think they fixed it. They may have posted some missing prior results in the next update. I just set a record for profit in one day, i think maybe two big sales from two days got combined. 

23.09.2014, 17:42

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Umm my store reports the revenue stated still...

Worst yet it's wrong... I got taxed nearly 500m but unless my stock and sales records are wrong I only got 650m in actual revenues...

But if the game gave me 500m free cash I ain't complaining To you 

List of forums -> Lien-> Any problem with the last upgrade?

• Page: