Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Looking for Cotton

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 21.08.2014, 14:59

Demeter01
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Am i the only one to suffer from cotton fabric shortage? Any idea when cotton will be available again?   

• Page:
Message list:  

21.08.2014, 20:19

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

How many units do u need?
Do you require only cotton or cotton fabric? 

22.08.2014, 11:46

Demeter01
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I now placed a 10 000 units order of cotton fabric with Bjorn Enterprises (which happen to be yours)...thanks, for making these available! Could not find any more on the open market for quite some time. Tried to verticalise production chain but there does not seem to be any raw cotton available either... waiting for harvesting season. 

22.08.2014, 14:15

Last time edited : 22.08.2014, 14:16

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

There will be a slight fluctuation in supply for 1 or 2 days.

Also, sorry for the high prices. But have to make use of the monopolistic situation Well 

22.08.2014, 14:37

Demeter01

True, this single purchase wiped out half of my meagre cash. But nonetheless happy to get my tailoring factory running again...that is if i survive another update.
i might have to stop purchasing with this update, just to stabilise cash. 

List of forums -> Lien-> Looking for Cotton

• Page: