Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Require olives

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 12.08.2014, 03:23

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

Looking for Olives. Quality above 7 would be preferred.

In return, I have the following commodities I am willing to trade :
Grain - Q10
Cocoa - Q9
Soy bean - Q7.5
Flowers - Q7
Rice - Q7
Cotton - Q7
Coffee - Q5

• Page:
Message list:  

12.08.2014, 13:56

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

How many do you need? I'd need to buy it first. Soil fertility 2 should be fine for me maybe even 1

whats your production quantity for grain? i have lots of mills and 3 enormous bread factories that need to be abused >:-) 

12.08.2014, 14:02

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

I produce around 2 million units per season.
I would buy an olive grove myself but it's not worth the points since it would only produce olives and i only need them for tenders. 

12.08.2014, 14:09

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

ok, so how much do you need a season? because i can always manufacture oil and sell it in my 2 big stores. 

15.08.2014, 22:59

Desolation72724
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

Around 500,000 units.
But the quality HAS to be above 7!

Are you interested in trading? 

List of forums -> Lien-> Require olives

• Page: