Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Run for CP

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 5.07.2014, 19:07

lesterli
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Lester Brothers

I gonna sale 18 kinds of techs on cheap price, although the levels are not very high (12-14), but all be sold at price of 100,000,000$. Hurry up cause I will close those offers after the first stage of CP Well

Food Industry:
Bakery 12
Instant food production plant 13
Distillery plant 12
Glass-works factory 11

Jewelry Industry
Copper Mine 11
Decor studio 11
Gold mining enterprise 13
Jewelry factory 13

Electronics Industry
Microprocessors factory 14