Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Bedroom Furniture - Insane Pricing

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 17.06.2014, 14:50

Last time edited : 20.06.2014, 15:02

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

For the next 3 months i have my bedroom furniture on Lien for 1200

Stores Only! If I see a warehouse i'll cancel it second time unfair list.

Oh and dont be a pain and create a bunch of Stores just to stock pile... Because that will give you a one way ticket to the list.

If anyone (and i mean anyone) just orders for warehouses (in other words their company has no stores buying directly from my factory) it will give a one way trip to the unfair list.

http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/2442048   

• Page:
Message list:  

18.06.2014, 03:25

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

haha, i like the thread title 

19.06.2014, 15:12

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Well I was bored

Whats funny is someone thought naming a warehouse nearly the same as their stores would get it past the "Stores Only" requirement (including the word Store in the name...

Luckily i dont look at names i look at images To you They dont lie... 

19.06.2014, 15:30

faiez
Twelve years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics

gamerz300
Well I was bored

Whats funny is someone thought naming a warehouse nearly the same as their stores would get it past the "Stores Only" requirement (including the word Store in the name...

Luckily i dont look at names i look at images To you They dont lie...

Actually that was me...it worked for a warehouse selling some product to "store only, no restaurants", so I named my restaurant as a store and the stupid guy let me buy his stuff...lol. 

20.06.2014, 15:00

gamerz300
m:
Egg-Roll International

lol, thats why i dont trust words i trust images. Unless they hack the game server (for 10 pcs? Nah... No one would be that dumb right?)

Oh and the person i was referring to is in my unfair list now because they attempted to buy from a warehouse again... I think they renamed it thinking im stupid or something...

And uh ok im going to put a new rule in...

If anyone (and i mean anyone) just orders for warehouses (in other words their company has no stores buying directly from my factory) it will give a one way trip to the unfair list. 

List of forums -> Lien-> Bedroom Furniture - Insane Pricing

• Page: