Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Copper pyrites exchange for aluminum

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 12.06.2014, 21:43

lesterli
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Lester Brothers

I have some copper  pyrites.
-warehouse: Q=7.47 36,000 pics
-a new copper mine: Q=1.10 Max 15000 pics/day for exchange.

I hope to get some aluminum pyrites.
Both high Q or low Q are welcomed. (I personally prefer the later)
Both one-time exchange or a mine2mine exchange are welcomed. (I also personally prefer the later)

PM me with your charges. LOL    

• Page:
Message list:  

13.06.2014, 18:51

JakeCT
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Four years with Virtonomics

I have some Q12.12 aluminum if you're interested, PM me. 

25.06.2014, 12:17

Kentaur
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Arseral Corp.

I have Al Q1.7, about 100k pcs ready for exchange. I'll examine prices and values in the evening and we can negotiate the rate. 

List of forums -> Lien-> Copper pyrites exchange for aluminum

• Page: