Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> anyone have a microcontroller factory? Im buying

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 10.06.2014, 22:12

faiez
Twelve years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics

...............>>????   

• Page:
Message list:  

12.06.2014, 21:03

Last time edited : 12.06.2014, 21:18

JakeCT
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Four years with Virtonomics

I could sell you some processors, what do you need for # and Q rating per update?

Send me a PM. 

13.06.2014, 21:08

faiez
Two years with Virtonomics

I need low quality , 4-5 and small quantity ~850/wk and low price ~400/piece. That's why looking for a factory... 

25.06.2014, 12:07

Kentaur
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Arseral Corp.

Comming soon.

I will double my production during this update. :-) 

List of forums -> Lien-> anyone have a microcontroller factory? Im buying

• Page: