Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Offer to join corporation

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 20.04.2014, 04:30

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

Just started a new corporation, which aims to help a few new players get the grip of the game, help them win the first month contest and the ones after that.
Joining it and abiding by the rules will ensure continued support for tenders/contests.

Companies of any size are welcome, provided you are willing to learn and are an active game player. Nobody wants a person who logs in every 4-5 days.

Send me an application on the corporation tab folks.

Cheers   

• Page:
Message list:  

21.04.2014, 13:58

ostojictina
Eleven years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron World Cuisines, VII-XV places Russian ball Russian ball Russian ball Bronze amphora of Heraklion
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Tina Enterprise
m:
Tina Enterprise

Save one spot for me...have to wait 14 turns because I quit previously corp Not so 

21.04.2014, 15:23

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

Haha I will, don't worry. Apply whenever the restriction is lifted 

22.04.2014, 06:15

Last time edited : 22.04.2014, 06:19

faiez
Twelve years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics

okay how do I join ?

I am in a corporation that was once active...now the other players have left (or gone bankrupt due to not playing). I also went bankrupt due to not playing...had almost $300billion+ and about 2-3billion turnover, that was over a year ago, when there were no restaurants for easy money. all money was made off factories and stores...Anyways, now I have started new just ~10days ago and already got over $10million in assets an about a 1.5mil in turnover. Got 3 or 4 factories too...but damn its just so difficult to start from scratch...I remember I used to help new people sometimes. Now someone help me Very we!

does anyone here remember me from my glory days? syntax corporation ? anyone?
major manufacturer of bedclothes, alcohol, fabric, wool. also used to manufacture almost every other thing, yachts too. majority business in china and decent retail in france. 

6.05.2014, 03:23

Lordwal
Two years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics

Hey guys,

I am a new player (started a few times over the last year but have not got the hang of it yet).

I  have sent through a request to join and hope you guys can help me out.

Thanks. 

30.07.2014, 12:06

EchosCabading

I'd like to join,

I played when I was in high school two years ago.
I started again yesterday and will be actively playing as before.

I already know TOP1, TOP3 stuff, and am interested in learning the new restaurants feature that they added.

I'll send a request in 30 mins after the server updates.

Regards,
Kyru 

List of forums -> Lien-> Offer to join corporation

• Page: