Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> % BIG SALE %

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 15.01.2014, 02:13

Last time edited : 20.01.2014, 01:36

mmmpp
Macedonian Bronze amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion Appolo in turquoise Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian silver coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

% BIG SALE for Lien players! %

Selling ​​all goods way cheaper than on the open market !!

All goods except consumables such as copper, metal, plastic ... only the final product for sale, factories and laboratories (except those that are in Sochi, Hefei, Baikonur and those that are in Vietnam).

Licenses and technologies are selling too.

CONDITION : Most products are opened just for me (and closed for all other). If you want to by some products, you have to write me. Total purchase price for a good must be a minimum of 100-million $. For example:

My product is the best in terms of price and quality. But you must book a minimum of 100 000 000 $/9000$ = 11112 pieces (for this example)

P.S.: Please PM me with the offer in this manner:
"I am looking for "Trainer" with q>20 (quality)"
And dont forget that total purchase price for a good must be a minimum of 100-million $
To wink