Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Resource Trading Thread - Market for Resource Exchange

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 11.01.2014, 02:12

Last time edited : 12.01.2014, 00:36

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

Most folks will not sell resources on the market for virto $ for good reason.

However, reaching agreement on resource exchange with another player is very useful! Both players can expand the number of resources at their disposal without building up virts or spending real $$.

In that vein, this thread is a place to post resources you'd be willing to trade out and resources you're looking for.

After that, you'll have to message each other privately and work out a deal. For example, 10 gold to you, 900 coffee beans to me. Maybe agreeing on something like intrinsic value to determine exchange rate works. Up to you and your trading partner.

Please post in this manner:

Resources I'm willing to trade out:
Gold Q13.85
Coal Q2.83
Wood Q12.43
Coffee Beans Q9.97
Tea Q10.10
Pearls Q8.64
Cocoa Q8.93
Flowers Q9.99

Resources I'm looking for:
Silica at least Q 3
diamond at least Q 5

Other thoughts on how to develop this market including other helpful information we might post to the thread each time we list resources are much appreciated.    

• Page:
Message list:  

25.05.2014, 03:10

Company_E
One year with Virtonomics

Resources I'm willing to trade out:
Silica Q 4.9 : 300 000 pieces
Bauxite Q 4.2 : 100 000 pieces

Resources I'm looking for:
Steel at least Q 12
or
Coal and Iron for at least Q 4

In fact, i need a lot of steel (about 1 million). Prices or the amount of trading resources are of course negotiable.

Kind regards 

List of forums -> Lien-> Resource Trading Thread - Market for Resource Exchange

• Page: