Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> 900K Q12 Aluminum for Virts

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 5.01.2014, 21:34

JakeCT
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Four years with Virtonomics

I have 900,000 Q12 Aluminum I'm looking to sell for Virts only.  I need the virts to increase the size of my Bauxite Mine to make more Aluminum.  =)

Right now Q10.25 Aluminum is selling for 20,000/unit and is the highest quality available to anyone.   

• Page:
Message list:  

6.01.2014, 13:02

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

20,000/pc? I make Q13 for $155 :/

If you reduce the price, I'd be interested in buying your stuff at a bulk discounted price.
Aluminium for virts is very unlikely though. 

7.01.2014, 07:17

JakeCT
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Four years with Virtonomics

I'm not selling them for 20k, that's just what's available now.

Virts only, thanks though. 

List of forums -> Lien-> 900K Q12 Aluminum for Virts

• Page: