Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Need 1 Coal-fired Power Unit

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 4.12.2013, 16:45

lesterli
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Lester Brothers

Need 1 Coal-fired Power Unit (more in future with expansion),
some top players in our lien should have produced this goods, but no sales on the market at present.

as for me, everything is ready, just wait the appearance of this good on market.
in return, i brought a small coal mine at Q1.25 for my own supply, welcome the player who sale Coal-fired Power Unit to me.
one-month (30days) stable supply will be guaranteed.
http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/3084148

good dayWell   

• Page:
Message list:  

5.12.2013, 20:09

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

I could make it for you, but i am not making it because I am waiting for my company to research atleast tech 5. I don't want to produce a low tech good, not even for trial purposes. Just doesn't sound good to me, I've always produced good quality products and i won't change that now.

That being said, I doubt anyone will sell you this equipment because it requires paid resources to make. Be prepared to exchange some of your resources in exchange for titanium and Q10 steel. I did that. Give it a try. Maybe some1 might be interested. 

7.12.2013, 01:55

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

I'll be getting some >1 quality coal on the market soon at ok prices so there is reliable supply for the power industry.  I just need to up my coal mine tech one more level. 

9.12.2013, 12:13.     Subject: need equipment

Last time edited : 9.12.2013, 12:14

SnakeHughes
Six years with Virtonomics

Need 1 or 2-3 Coal-fired Power Unit (any quality) too
or may be somebody sell for me titanium 200 unit or more, then i can produce power unit for selling for selfprice? 

List of forums -> Lien-> Need 1 Coal-fired Power Unit

• Page: