Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Need Plastic and Meat

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 20.11.2013, 01:49

scipii11
Eight years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics

Need 30,000 units of Plastic and 600,000 units of Meat

If you are able to supply message here or Pm me directly   

• Page:
Message list:  

20.11.2013, 03:36

Desolation72724
Eight years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
Bjorn Enterprises

I can supply the plastic, do you need a one time supply or a daily supply?
What's the price you're willing to pay for Q10 plastic? 

7.01.2014, 13:27

hitaishi
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Shagreen, VII-XV places
l:
Tantra International
m:
Hitaishi Ltd.

What q level of meat do you need? 

11.01.2014, 00:39

mmmpp
Macedonian Bronze amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion Appolo in turquoise Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian silver coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I have very big count of meat with different level of Q 
Я не маг - я лишь учусь...

13.03.2014, 13:17

ayukarcher
Nine years with Virtonomics Macedonian common amphora Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Semoga Gak Bangkrut

1 million Meat per updates Quality 14.. pm me for price 

List of forums -> Lien-> Need Plastic and Meat

• Page: