Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Statements nameriniyami

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 11.08.2013, 19:06

graffffff
Twelve years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics
l:
TrejdFinansInvest

Greetings to all from today begins its life company ОАО "Manufacturing and retail Company", the development of his company's plan in several areas - manufacturing, retail, science, service, and throughout what can only grow.

I'll start with a line of cars, as you can see there that evolve from a financial point of view for a beginner more quickly, and finance the first stage we need very much, and then I will see what will be more interesting.

Are willing to cooperate in any form. All products that are going to make myself, I will prodavt through retail, and what's left will give a wholesale.

Follow the development of my company, with regards Paul   

• Page:
Message list:  

11.08.2013, 19:38

ayukarcher
Nine years with Virtonomics Macedonian common amphora Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Semoga Gak Bangkrut

good luck 

11.08.2013, 21:17

graffffff
l:
TrejdFinansInvest

ayukarcher
good luck

thank you 

12.08.2013, 09:41

graffffff
l:
TrejdFinansInvest

Today inherent construction of 3 factories in China (Auto Plant, Motor Works, Plant watercraft, steel mill), and also laid the construction of 4 labs to study their technologies for production. 

List of forums -> Lien-> Statements nameriniyami

• Page: