Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Looking for some Microprocessors

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 19.02.2013, 06:03

JakeCT
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Four years with Virtonomics

I'm looking for an affordable supply if modest quality (Q6+) microprocessors, currently I only need about 1000 but it will increase.

The last 4 suppliers I've tried to use have run out of stock.   

• Page:
Message list:  

15.03.2013, 06:56

JakeCT
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Four years with Virtonomics

I gave up and set up my own factory.  You can buy processors from me here:

http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/2963230 ...  

11.04.2013, 05:30

mort100
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics Founder of Makurdi Founder of Ado Ekiti Triple corporate chevron Double corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor
Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor Mayor
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Governor Leader in technologies
l:
Mo corp
m:
Mo Industries

The electronic components market on lien have been more and more lucrative the last months. I have 11 factories now and it seems to get sold out no matter what price I set.

There are some factories in the enterprise market with high tech levels already installed for those interested in this industry. 

List of forums -> Lien-> Looking for some Microprocessors

• Page: