Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Free fabric whilst making profit? Buy here

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 19.12.2012, 05:34

Last time edited : 19.12.2012, 05:40

Exchequer
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics

I have an amazing tech 5 weaving mill that I can no longer afford to operate due to the restriction regarding total employees.

The factory is profitable and usually has plenty of orders.

Cost structure:
Profit is about 50k (if all units are sold).
Prime cost are 5.50, sales cost 9.75.
Salary is 33% of Prime cost.

Because of this prime cost can be reduced significantly with modest training (because I keep firing employees I do not have that)

My recommendation:
Purchase this factory
Upgrade it immediately
Train employees +- 2x
Purchase level 1 equipment untill quality matches required level>less salary

If you make it large enough you can supply yourself with fabric whilst making a profit!

Shoptalk:
http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/2898699
Equipment and technics 2 125 139.80$
Buildings 864 000.00$
Raw materials and stored goods 489 180.92$
Assets cost 3 478 320.72$

Equipment quality 10.29 (required according to the technology 6.82)

ps I am purchasing 10K fabric in my stores. I can guarantee that volume at the current price for a few updatesWell.

Offer hereWell.   

• Page:
Message list:  

25.01.2013, 15:39

Exchequer
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics

Factory destroyed. 

List of forums -> Lien-> Free fabric whilst making profit? Buy here

• Page: