Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Really need some wood

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 23.10.2012, 18:44

Exchequer
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics

Hi all I am a new player that started in the woodworking industrie. Unfortunately I noticed that I cannot order additional wood. All sawmills seem to be busy. There is one with 1M units but there is a max of 100. I have stock left for 2-3 weeks after that I have a big problem.

Is there anyone that can supply me with some wood?   

• Page:
Message list:  

24.10.2012, 19:16

Jane84
Witch's brew Bat Head of Frankenstein Witch's hat Ghost Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion Cocktail
Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Participant's tiara of Miss Virtonomics 2012 contest Shamanic Mohawk The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Attention! Very high price! Here http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/2797983 ...  

26.10.2012, 05:27

Last time edited : 26.10.2012, 05:30

Exchequer
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

2250 Ouch To you. My prime is based on 1 dollar per wood... Not so .

Is there someone that can make me a better deal? 

27.10.2012, 02:26

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

My opinion is dont bother in this industry unless you have the cash and resources to blow on a tech level of at least 11. Also willing to pay for the price mentioned above...

Other considerations would be buy leather and make those furniture for the last 2-3 turns and sell at a higher price.

My factory makes me 100M a week profit but it cost me a nice shiny penny in buying the tech, training and upgrades...
Granted i dont make no 10,000 or 15,000+- units per week based on my current production bonus for level but im getting 30+ quality rather then 15ish which i can sell at almost any price i wish.

Also you can stop production and sell the wood at around 2000 ea and prob make more then selling the furniture.

What ever you do if your not willing or can afford the huge price increase save up and start something else... Engine Oil last checked 2-3 real weeks ago when i opened mine is profitable not a huge profit but profitable non the less... I'm sure people here would be more then willing to help you start a new factory or give you ideas.

PS I own my own leather factory which makes high Q for low cost in large numbers as well and hence how i am able  to keep selling furniture...

Links:
Motor Oil http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/industry/unit_type/info/420159 ...
Furniture http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/industry/unit_type/info/2413 ...  

27.10.2012, 03:06

Exchequer

Thanks for the tips Well.

It is a great idea! I didn't consider leather because I received a tech5 weaving mill. But you are right that means I use less wood!!! I will try that after the turn completes Well. With the increase in quality I might even be able to afford wood. That is if leather isn't crazy expensive. Right now my cloth only costs $4 prime To you .

I realized quickly that I would need to diversify so my new domestic production factory completed last turn. I plan on using it to produce showers to sell in my household stores. I am also constructing an audio plant and a computer factory to be less dependent on (not delivering) suppliers. Still need tech for those though so I dont expect much there. But I had 4 million cash so I can try a bit.

I have a very bad experience with motor goods. I bought for 200k+ on my first day and on turn 6 I still have most of it on stock. In the same store electronic profit is 400k To you .

Right now I have about 10M cash left to invest. Techs are waaay to expensive though (like 166 million for tech 5 lol). What sort of profit are we talking about with mining?  Having 10M isnt making me any money To you.

ps
Weaving mill costs too many workers... 400 for 12900 units of 6 dollar each. That is max a revenue of 77k :S. 

List of forums -> Lien-> Really need some wood

• Page: