Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> WOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 8.06.2012, 06:18

Titian

After some "funny people" have bought up all of lien's available wood I am looking for new suppliers with prices which are bearable for a medium-sized company such as mine.   

• Page:
Message list:  

9.06.2012, 01:35

myklo
Eight years with Virtonomics
m:
SOROS

About a million units are now available to you for "serious people" price.It's all yours if the price works for you.
BTW- it all comes from the "Secret Universal Source",You would know this if you were a member of the Inner Circle of Power. 

9.06.2012, 05:22

Titian

Did you mean the Pelican Bay's offer? If so, and if you are behind this, thanks!
Order is already out Well

How do I become a member of the Inner Circle of Power so that I can learn about that 'secret universal source'?
Do I have to buy grain? Or is it a new collection o nice dresses this time?
As an alternative I could offer some nifty medical instruments, but I am sure that you don't want them out of my hands ;-) 

16.06.2012, 22:18

Herssens68
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

If anyone has wood on offer on Lien, I'm also taking (whatever you have  Again

3.07.2012, 06:56

Last time edited : 3.07.2012, 06:56

Titian

Hi I am once again looking for a wood supplier. Price should be morally acceptable (up to 500). I'd take 5'000'000 units at once or, if you prefer a long term deal, about 400'000 units a day. Offers for smaller amounts are highly welcomed as well Well 

4.07.2012, 00:27

Last time edited : 4.07.2012, 00:28

myklo
m:
SOROS

4,000,000+ of Q1 for you at $300,its available now with your name on it.Grab it if its enough for you,other-wise no worries.
I have lots more,but I need to think of something to trade for before I let the rest go. 

5.07.2012, 03:33

Titian

Thank you very much and a lot Very we!!
I can't think of anything you might be interested in at the moment but let me know if there is something. 

17.07.2012, 06:38

ivanre
One year with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics

hi so do I, i'm looking for a wood supplier. yeah maybe i only can buy for 600 woods a day with quality higher than 8. but the price is reasonable. thanks before. 

List of forums -> Lien-> WOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

• Page: