Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Help by purchasing a license

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 17.02.2012, 15:28

Last time edited : 17.02.2012, 21:22

Chebb
The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

If you need a license which is not on sale, contact me, and I or Muratt try to help you.

"Transnational Corporation".   

• Page:
Message list:  

23.03.2012, 01:37

faiez
Twelve years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics

how are licenses bought any ways??

I cant even figure it out lol....

so i just stick to buying and researching my self...

i have several laboratories running, about 10+. 

23.03.2012, 03:40

EvilRuler
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
PELICAN BAY

I'm the same as faiez. 

23.03.2012, 07:00

Jane84
Witch's brew Bat Head of Frankenstein Witch's hat Ghost Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion Cocktail
Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Broker-Yard Tournament Prizewinner Participant's tiara of Miss Virtonomics 2012 contest Shamanic Mohawk The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition
The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics

Wiki describes it not clearly? 

24.03.2012, 05:33

Titian

well, there is a high degree of detail on the wiki but I have to admit that I find it rather confuzing (shame on my shamefull stupidity) 

25.03.2012, 19:58

Last time edited : 25.03.2012, 20:04

katsukobe
Eight years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
n:
INCOGNI-CO
m:
JERSEY FARMS

The wiki is on obtaining  tech licenses is unbelievably bad. 

15.10.2012, 23:16

mmmpp
Macedonian Bronze amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion Appolo in turquoise Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian silver coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Selling  technologies and licenses  at very competitive prices.  
Possible cooperation in other areas of virtobusiness
Send me your proposals here:
Herehttp://virtonomics.com/lien/main/user/privat/persondata/message/compose/719238 ...
Write me personal messages, because the forum I visit rarely So-so 
Я не маг - я лишь учусь...

16.10.2012, 18:06

atilla_
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I can help too. I have various techs at levels 14 - 16. So check what you need and let me know. 

List of forums -> Lien-> Help by purchasing a license

• Page: