Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> "Transnational corporation"

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 6.01.2012, 18:39

Last time edited : 9.01.2012, 03:21

zayaca
Four years with Virtonomics
Macedonian common amphora Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
MOPKOBHA9I CTPAHA
m:
РЕГУЛЮМ

Hi!
Active and responsible players in corporation are required. The size of actives does not matter. Preference to the beginners, wishing victories in Contest for managers and Contest for directors. Applications to leave here.

Привет!
Требуются активные и ответственные игроки в корпорацию. Размер активов не имеет значения. Предпочтение новичкам, желающим побед в Конкурсе менеджеров и Конкурсе директоров. Заявки оставлять здесь.

Hallo!
Es werden die aktiven und verantwortlichen Spieler in die Korporation gefordert. Der Umfang der Aktivbestände hat die Bedeutung nicht. Die Präferenz den Neulingen, die den Siegen in Contest for managers und Contest for directors wünschen. Die Forderungen hier zu lassen.

El saludo!
Son necesarios los jugadores activos y responsables en la corporación. La dimensión de los activos no tiene la importancia. La preferencia a los novatos, que desea las victorias en la Competición de los managers y la Competición de los directores. Las demandas dejar aquí.

• Page:
Message list:  

29.01.2012, 16:57

zayaca
Four years with Virtonomics
Macedonian common amphora Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
MOPKOBHA9I CTPAHA
m:
РЕГУЛЮМ

Here 

25.04.2012, 23:56.     Subject: Applcation

yperite90

Заявку оставляю здесь. Хочу учиться у мастеров =D

Left an application here. I'm eager to learn from aces. 

26.04.2012, 01:33

deathincarn

what are the advantages to joining your corporation? also will i have the option to act independently and have the option to leave at anytime without upsetting anyone? 

8.05.2012, 09:50

redosky
Twelve years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics
l:
Waruna Nusa Sentana
m:
Redosky Ltd.

i wish win contest for director >_< 

13.05.2012, 17:40.     Subject: Corporation

mazman16
Two years with Virtonomics
l:
mazzer

I am interested in learning more about your corporation.  I am a new player but active and enjoying the game.  Message me if you need more info 

26.05.2012, 12:58.     Subject: Corporation

Tycoona

Im a new player but im very active and im setting up a good company. 

27.05.2012, 00:45

faiez

Tycoona
Im a new player but im very active and im setting up a good company.

if u need any help etc, feel free to pm me (dont use forum, cuz i dont use it very often..) 

29.05.2012, 11:46

Eius

Hello,

I am interested in joining your cooperation - are there any other requirements that have not been listed? I fit the above criteria, but I am a bit of a shy person, albeit a very enthusiastic one (: What would joining your corporation entail? 

18.06.2012, 20:58

SPietro
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Nine years with Virtonomics
m:
SPietro Ltd.

Im play in lien and dont so much in mary but with some help I can manage the two servers.
I´m in.

Atte. Asd. 

List of forums -> Lien-> "Transnational corporation"

• Page: