Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Advise location for a barn and participate in auction

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 1.12.2011, 04:44

Last time edited : 1.12.2011, 04:46

Sun_Light
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics

Hi, Businessmen!

I'm going to construct and put up for sale a barn. Guided by the principles of marketing, first I'd like to ask potential buyers about their preferences for place of future constraction. Will be grateful for replies, advices and readiness to participate in auction! Well   

• Page:
Message list:  

1.12.2011, 06:37

atilla_
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

i would advice you to keep it, esp if you have not gone through your president's competition. It will be useful in helping you qualify for the final round.

otherwise, I think there isn't much of a choice, as better yield locations are few, and hence the cost as well.

good luck with the auction! 

1.12.2011, 08:59

zayaca
Four years with Virtonomics
Macedonian common amphora Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
MOPKOBHA9I CTPAHA
m:
РЕГУЛЮМ

Hi!
Russia -> Volga region -> 30kkk$ 

1.12.2011, 17:24

Sun_Light
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics

atilla_
i would advice you to keep it...
good luck with the auction!

Thanks a lot for your advice, and kind wishes! Well I'll have to sell it, cause I need to decide current problem with a lack of cash for turnover.

zayaca
Russia -> Volga region -> 30kkk$
Good idea! Thanks! Well Hope to see you in auction. 

List of forums -> Lien-> Advise location for a barn and participate in auction

• Page: