Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> NEED HELP!! How to Replace the broken equipment???

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 26.10.2011, 17:48

van_zank

I just bought a laboratory with 300 pcs broken equipment. I want to replace it with new equipment but I dont know the way because I can't buy new equipment anymore (FULL capacity) and I don't want to use the automatic repair(because it need game point that I didn't have it). if anybody know the way. please help me!   

• Page:
Message list:  

26.10.2011, 18:49

atilla_
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

when you open up the panel to buy stuff.

look below, there will be an option to repair. click it.

then choose quality, quantity and you can repair.

Additionally, you can also repair all from the main menu
Company -> Management and then choose Equipmentn tab.

cheers. 

27.10.2011, 09:00

lutfia1313

atilla_
when you open up the panel to buy stuff.

look below, there will be an option to repair. click it.

agree with atila, but you have to maximize your web browser to see the "repair equipment" button. 

30.10.2011, 09:20

pandji107
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

thanks to attila and lutfia. it works. Heart u all 

List of forums -> Lien-> NEED HELP!! How to Replace the broken equipment???

• Page: