Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> LOOKING FOR A PARTNER!!!

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 10.09.2011, 18:24

Last time edited : 13.09.2011, 20:27

v_ray
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Ten years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Neomarketing

I'm looking for a Partner who will buyout the effective food production, that includes:
- 3 bakeries (2 - pastry, 1 - noodles), the 9th tech, max size.
- 3 sausage factories (2 - canned, 1 - sausages), the 8th tech, max size.
- 2 dairy-farms (1- ice-cream; 1 - dairy products), the 8th tech, max size;
- 2 butter-factories (1 - butter; 1 - dressing), the 13th tech, max. size.

I propose:
- the minimal price - 70% of assets;
- 0% of equipment wear (100% new);
- the stock of raw for production in each enterprise (for one day);
- constant supply of qualitive raw for production after the deal (meat, milk, eggs, also there are 10 millions of flour), you won't need to search the suppliers!;
- in addition I could supply qualitive and branded meat, milk, eggs for sales in the shop;
- on your wish - you could buy also well promoted food store in Hanoi (Vietnam) - 100.000 m2, rep. 588.8, over 950.000 visitors. It's enough for sales of all goods produced in offered factories!;
- also consulting how to build effective logistic system, that will not demand a lot of time for management.

Finally, need to add that products of the food industry will always be demanded, and even in times of crisis you'll have a good profit ))
If you're interested leave your comments and suggestions here, or post me.

• Page:
Message list:  

10.09.2011, 19:31

Zardiz
Standard bed-clothing Silver underwear Hockey sweater Hockey helmet Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover

So if i get this right, you will supply me with all raw materials? forever? 

10.09.2011, 21:07

Last time edited : 11.09.2011, 03:54

v_ray
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Ten years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Neomarketing

"Forever" confuses me ))) Yes, meat, eggs and milk I'll supply constantly.
Also you'll need a flour. 10.3 millions are in stock now, then need to decide. Flour will enough for the next 16 days.
I can continue making flour stockpile for you.
And one more need is a steel for canned products - 41000 pcs a day. No problem to buy steel on free market or maybe you produce it. I'm going to start metallurgical plant, so I'll be able to supply cheap steel also, but not at once.

So, the conclusion, I can service your future production: you'll buy raw from my warehouse, nothing need to change, I will be responsible for the supplies and will earn some percents. It will be a partnership advantageous for both of us. 

11.09.2011, 03:39

Zardiz
Standard bed-clothing Silver underwear Hockey sweater Hockey helmet Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover

Sounds like a good deal give me a couple of days to se if it's the most profititable way to use my qualification or i could do it different Well 

11.09.2011, 03:53

Last time edited : 15.09.2011, 21:43

v_ray
m:
Neomarketing

Thanks! For you decide Well I'm not in a hurry, as I sad it's a profitable business and I'm expecting untill the new production complex will be built.
In total you will need to hire 32.500 workers on these food factories.
Also, you'll need 2 offices - in Vietnam and Northen China 

24.09.2011, 17:55

Zardiz

How many in each country? 

24.09.2011, 20:48

v_ray
m:
Neomarketing

Zardiz
How many in each country?

Vietnam - 22.500 workers, Northern China - 10.000 workers 

25.09.2011, 16:00

Zardiz

Sry, but i pass by this time. 

List of forums -> Lien-> LOOKING FOR A PARTNER!!!

• Page: