Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> New player looking for suppliers

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 12.08.2011, 22:06

ihop
Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I am hoping to find steady suppliers for my stores, and also can provide some products in return. I assume that I would be a better fit for newer players, but I'm happy to work with (and learn from) more experienced players.

Please respond to this or message me. I think it would be cool to form a little conglomerate of players who supply each other.   

• Page:
Message list:  

14.08.2011, 00:02

Last time edited : 14.08.2011, 00:09

v_ray
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Ten years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Neomarketing

Hi!

I'm ready to provide you food for low price and good quality. ))

I'm going to open warehouse for you. Wait for instructions. ))

WELLCOME! 

List of forums -> Lien-> New player looking for suppliers

• Page: