Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Barter - devices on silicon

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 25.03.2011, 08:27

Neznaika
Fourteen years with Virtonomics China retail leader World's retail leader
Six years with Virtonomics
l:
Hottabich
n:
Xottaby`ch

I suggest to bartering - my 22 + high quality devices for high-quality silicon on 9 + in a ratio of 2 silicon = 1 devices.
Предлагаю бартер - мои качественные приборы 22+, на качественный кремний от 9+ в соотношении 2 кремния = 1 прибор.   

• Page:
Message list:  

26.03.2011, 11:21

antabr
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Antonesku Plc

Can offer only Q4.09 silica immideatly. Can rise technology. Will result in Q5.71

For qulity 9+ on current technologies base quality has to be 4.5 and higher... So I don't think you will find anybody.... 

26.03.2011, 14:28

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

For qulity 9+ on current technologies base quality has to be 4.5 and higher... So I don't think you will find anybody....

i have Q10+ but producing only for my needs 

26.03.2011, 17:58

antabr
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Antonesku Plc

turkbostjan

i have Q10+ but producing only for my needs

Yeh, that what i meant by no possibility of finding Yes

Those who have that kind of mines won't sell it So-so 

27.03.2011, 11:15

Neznaika
Fourteen years with Virtonomics China retail leader World's retail leader
l:
Hottabich
n:
Xottaby`ch

antabr
Can offer only Q4.09 silica immideatly. Can rise technology. Will result in Q5.71
When should I expect to see 5 + quality? 

27.03.2011, 16:12

Last time edited : 27.03.2011, 16:13

antabr
l:
Antonesku Plc

Wrote pm 

List of forums -> Lien-> Barter - devices on silicon

• Page: