Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Need high quality grain...will pay good price

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 5.02.2011, 16:35

anindit1

Hello everybody,
I need sum high quality grain of quality 5.0 or above.

I will pay a maximum price of $1.60 for it.
I need a stable supply of 50000 pcs per week.

Anybody interested, Please send me a private mssage.

Thank you!

PS. You may tell me any thing u require. I will try my best to help.

• Page:
Message list:  

7.02.2011, 01:49

clone_1
Four years with Virtonomics

If it is your maximum price, then i think nobody will sell it you. 

7.02.2011, 23:36

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

i agree with clone_1...for grain of that quality i think that your price is funny Well and there is no hero that will sell you grain for $1.6 a piece. start thinking of buying some points and establishing your own farm ;) 

23.02.2011, 07:03

anindit1

Ohkay..is $3.0 good? ... or wt do u suggest? 

23.02.2011, 23:53

Tautietis
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Latvia retail leader
Five years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics
l:
Tautietis Ind.
n:
Tautietis
m:
Tautietis Ltd.

good price for that quality of a grain is 100$ and above and it's mostly used to produce HQ wool 

5.03.2011, 12:35

anindit1

a 100$ seriously? I dont understand how you can have such high production costs for wool. wont the price u charge exceed the market price by like..alot? 

5.03.2011, 16:33

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

my production cost for grain Q5 is 0,4 $, I need it for production of wool so I sell it to sheep farm for 1$. If I buy grain for 100$, well that is different story. I think you should consider to buy some points to buy your own farm if you want quality grain. And then let us know, so we can help you with cheap license for it ;) 

5.03.2011, 20:46

anindit1

So you mean to say, that it is not at all possible for me to get high quality grain without buying game points?. 

15.03.2011, 01:09

Tautietis
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Latvia retail leader
Five years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Twelve years with Virtonomics
l:
Tautietis Ind.
n:
Tautietis
m:
Tautietis Ltd.

It is possible to you to get HQ grain but it will cost you a lot.

Little calculation:
  If you buy grain Q5 for 100$ then in sheep farm with 12th tech you get Q14.5 wool with price about 40$,
from this wool you can get fabric aprox Q22 and price about 90-100$ also on 12 tech, then from this fabric you can get clothes Q23 for a price about 250$. If you look at the reports you can see that clothes of such quality can be sold for 5000-6000$ which gives you a huge profit.
  From this calculation you can see that even 300$ for Q5 grain is still payable price and could be turned into a good profit.Yes 

List of forums -> Lien-> Need high quality grain...will pay good price

• Page: