Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Newbie needs advices

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 15.12.2010, 20:39

thendjs
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hi there.

I am new player and I am still trying to figure out on how things work in here. For that, I can use any help from anyone here.

I currently have a toy factory and 2 stores. One of my stores sells grocery, while the other sells manufactured goods. I find out that Sports Food, Peanuts, and Sweets have the best sales among the others in my grocery store. While Exercise machine, Flat-iron, Toys, Sports tools, and Hair dryer are the best for my manufactured goods store.

As you realized, I can only supply my stores with toys as I can produce them. But to stay on the game, I will need continuous supply for the other products as well. That's why I am now looking for anyone who has available stuffs for the other things with, of course, reasonable price. I also have to admit that I have no idea on the pricing. But I will try to learn and understand that. I care no much about the quality for now. So, please just message me or reply this topic.

Once again, any help from anyone will be appreciated. You can come with offers or advices.

Thank you. Well   

• Page:
Message list:  

16.12.2010, 14:36

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

Sports Food, Peanuts, and Sweets:

peanuts not available because it needs a plantation, and players with peanuts not interested in selling to the public.

there seems to be quite a few suppliers of sports food and sweets.

Exercise machine, Flat-iron, Toys, Sports tools, and Hair dryer:

flat iron, hair drying and sport tools prices a bit steep with only 2 suppliers for each, but plenty of toys, exercise machines

until you can produce your own, just buy what you can from the open market.

look at game world->reports->retail to find better markets with higher selling prices
you may have inherited the stores from your uncle.  at your stage, you can look at food and household goods as well.  the luxury goods require higher store worker Qualifications, so may not be useful for you as yet.

good luck with the game 

17.12.2010, 23:42

thendjs
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, ccm_tsang. I appreciate that. And currently I'm trying to sell food and household in my stores after reading your advice and chat with some others.

Currently, I am in need of plastics for my toy factory. If any of you sells it or know anyone who sells it, please let me know. You can send me message or just reply to this topic. I will contact you later.

Thank you, guys. Happy businessing.. Well 

List of forums -> Lien-> Newbie needs advices

• Page: