Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Powering on despite the Blitz; 21st Century British Stoicism :D

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 20.06.2010, 20:34

Last time edited : 20.06.2010, 20:35

sammotea
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

G'day one and all,

As has probably become clear a number of players are having issues with  fake warehouse orderings from the charmingly insouciant Rapsag. I count myself amongst this number, having spent the last 11 turns haemorrhaging money on warehouse purchases which I am then unable to sell. Thus I turn once again, with hope glittering in my eyes and belief blazing in my heart, to the power of Forum announcements;

Here is my Warehouse. It has a reputation for awesomeness.

http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/2498885

Within it are to found 8 million bottles of terrifyingly fresh milk, harvested from cows who love their farmers ($175, Q1.29), 3 million prime meat steacks, torn from those animals who refused to bless their farmers with their tender regards (a lesser-known fact in agriculture circles is that Evil Livestock (TM) produces the best tasting meat) ($280, Q1.46), and 1 million or so eggs, layed by a new strain of hen breed, part poultry, part angelic orphan philanthropist ($140, Q1.18).

At the day-before-yesterday prices in, for instance, Seoul, the average prices were (for those products):

Milk: $418, Q2.53;
Meat: $526, Q2.22;
Eggs: $481, Q 3.09

I'd say there's a Profit-Possibility-Potential happening here. Alas, my retail finds itself unsuitable to the challenge, so it's up to those willing to grab the world by it's mountainous regions to seduce that cheeky market with their I-bought-sammotea's-products-and-am-now-selling-them-for-a-net-increase-of-money wiles.

Ignore the fact that my warehouse purports to have none of the above mentioned products available; that's a dirty lie. Place an order, send me a message infroming me that you have done so, and I'll bump you right up above Captain Rapsag and make the virtual world a better place.

Ps. I also have 4 million bread, as waxy-lyrically amazing as the other products - baked by Hercules -, available ($60, Q2.06).

Pps. For those who wish to know about the longer term prospects of becoming a customer, last turn I purchased 3million milk, 1.2 million meat, 0.75 million eggs and 3.2 million bread. Though some amongst those may well be, in part, 1 off purchases, I am buying large numbers of each product each turn. If you request it I can send you the number bought this turn as of tomorrow and so forth.

All the best,

Sammotea   

• Page:
Message list:  

24.06.2010, 08:03

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

I love the words that you use, haha! 

Check out this video! We made it for our physics project!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0mmcZIpSgA

-globeballa

List of forums -> Lien-> Powering on despite the Blitz; 21st Century British Stoicism :D

• Page: