Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> List of Fake Orderers! [Keep Update]

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 17.06.2010, 13:06

kontinyu
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics

Hi,
We know in lien server there are some scammers, and they like to make fake orders, than cancel them almost 1-2 min. before update..
So i think if we all list this players in here, when we got some big contracts we can check from here...

Note: Please be carefull when you blame someone like this! We don't want to blame good players just for fun! Just tag the fakers..

I have a good one, especially in the milk and meat sector. If you have some orders from "Rapsag" company you better watch it. I bet his contract will be canceled just before update.. And if this happens, cancel his orders before him...

Also i have a suggestion for this problem in suggestions section..

Have fun!   

• Page:
Message list:  

18.06.2010, 01:51

runelynx
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Rapsag just cancelled his order on all my milk for the 2nd time.
If this continues I will not keep logging into this game. This is ridiculous. 

18.06.2010, 14:28.     Subject: Rapsag blocking sales

iomsn
Four years with Virtonomics

Rapsag did the same with my milk. Did it several times. Now he is blocking my meat. Thats quiet lame. 

18.06.2010, 17:08

runelynx
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Does this game have any admins?
Or is it just a free for all? 

18.06.2010, 17:30

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics

guys, this is the classified thread.  maybe admin doesn't monitor this.

can the people affected send a pm individually to admin help->send message.

maybe start another discussion in the main forum so one of the admins will see it as well.

so far, seems it's the same rogue player raising havoc - Rapsag 

19.06.2010, 19:12

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

Yeah it is definitely Rapsag. He ordered last update and cancelled it right before it started. He ordered some again but I cancelled his order. 
Check out this video! We made it for our physics project!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0mmcZIpSgA

-globeballa

21.06.2010, 02:49

runelynx

Sent a msg to admins 2 days ago and no reply.
Also no action because Rapsag still doing it. 

21.06.2010, 04:36

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics

2 days ago = weekend.  hopefully there will be some action soon 

21.06.2010, 16:55

JuleBCN

The guy who wrecked orders is now banned. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. 

List of forums -> Lien-> List of Fake Orderers! [Keep Update]

• Page: