Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Foodstuffs for Sale

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 15.06.2010, 19:11

Last time edited : 15.06.2010, 19:12

sammotea
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Good day,

I am currently having issues with a player repeatedly ordering all of my stock though s/he can't pay for it, despite numerous messages asking for him/her to stop.

I have a warehouse currently selling:

Milk, Q1.12 for $165 (1,637,000 available)

Meat, Q1.84 for $280 (3,800,000 available)

Bread, Q2.39 for $65 (6,266,000 available)

Due to the aforementioned players continuous mass-ordering, the warehouse will generally purport to have no goods available. This isn't the case. If you wish to make an order, heed the numbers above and I shall put you in priority above captain Mucksabout (not real name...)..

Thanks,

Sammotea   

• Page:
Message list:  

16.06.2010, 12:03

IvanBessonov
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

sammotea
Good day,

I am currently having issues with a player repeatedly ordering all of my stock though s/he can't pay for it, despite numerous messages asking for him/her to stop.

You may inform administration about this and they'll take measures.

Ordered your bread. Would you be able to supply with it at a stable volume and make higher quality/brands? 

16.06.2010, 15:36

sammotea
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Thanks, I'll send them a message.

As for the bread, the warehouse is being supplied by other firms, so I can't promise either stable quality or brands, though I am choosing my purchases with the aim of keeping it in the low-mid Q2 area. Last turn saw me purchase 1.3 million, lowering the quality to 2.3. I am unsure though whether that was a 1 off buy of fantastically priced goods or a general top up (orgnanising my warehouse purchases is a vast consumer of time, so I tend to forget what deals went through). I'll PM you next turn with the results of this turns purchases, hopefully that will give you some idea.

I have one bakery however that is producing bread of Q4.56 at 109$, though this is all being purchased by Msaslan, the warehouse fiend Very we!. I am thinking about setting up another similar bakery over the next 10-15 goes or so, though as that would require another 16 mills I am waiting for my qualfication to catch up to my plans....

If you would be interested then I would be happy, in light of the service you have done me, to put you down as a priority when/if that is built.

Yours,

Sammotea 

List of forums -> Lien-> Foodstuffs for Sale

• Page: