Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Lien -> Warehouse sabotage.

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 8.06.2010, 09:54

greenEffect
Nine years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
n:
GreenEffect Ltd.

I am sorry that my warehouses got sabotaged which causes irregular supply cancellation. It might because I did not logged out in public computers which leads unauthorized user to have chance on my account (or my password is too easy to guess). So far I lost my suppliers to my warehouses and markets too, sigh. I hope it did not go further closing my whole company and the login session expires as soon as possible.

Anyone out there playing in public area, please remember to log out.   

• Page:
Message list:  

8.06.2010, 18:38

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Got the same thing a lot when i make changes at my work, when i get home they dissapeared 

List of forums -> Lien-> Warehouse sabotage.

• Page: